Chapter 5

She pulled me into her room and closed the door behind her.

"I'll get us some dry clothes." she said as she squatted down to look in a drawer. I just watched her. "Why are you staring at me? It makes me nervous." she admitted without turning around.

"How the hell did you know I was staring at you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I sensed it." she replied before pulling two T-shirts and two pairs of shorts out of her drawer and getting up. She handed them to me pushing it slightly hard into my chest.

"No funny business, okay?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever you say, Ms Cabello." I replied and she flinched.

"Don't call me that outside of school." she told me before walking to the bathroom and closing the door.

I stripped down to my bra and panties. Looking around the room, I spotted an iPod hooked up to a speaker, so I made my way over to it. I bent over slightly to turn a song on. I pressed play and Pony by Ginuwine came on.

"This is my song!" I exclaimed to no one in particular. I moved my body and swayed my hips to the song.

I sang the next part of the song,
"Sitting here flossing
Peeping your steelo
Just once if I have the chance
The things I will do to you
You and your body
Every single portion
Send chills up and down your spine
Juices flowing down your thigh"

I clicked the next button and Loft Music by the Weeknd came on. I danced to this song too with my eyes closed.

"I thought I said no funny business." I heard Camila's voice behind me. I quickly turned around to find her biting her bottom lip. "You're so sexy." she said lowly, making her way over to me.

I saw her eyeing my body and looking me over. She finally reached me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She gently placed her lips on mine and I closed my eyes. We moved our lips against each other's slowly but passionately. She slowly led me to her bed. The back of my knees hit it and I laid back.

She climbed on top of me and straddle my waist before connecting our lips again. My hands traveled to her butt and I smacked it. She let out a low moan. "Do it again." she husked out. I slapped her butt again and she moaned loudly this time. "Fuck!" she hissed.

She slid her hand up and down my leg, giving me goosebumps. She unhooked my bra and pulled it off, throwing it somewhere across the room. My eyes fluttered closed as she attached her mouth to my nipple. Her tongue swirled around it before taking it between her teeth and biting down gently.

I moaned loudly as Camila's hand slowly made it's way to my covered core. She was pulling my panties down as the door swung open. Camila quickly laid on top of me, covering my exposed chest.

Lauren laughed loudly at the door, "I fucking knew it!" she giggled and I laughed at the sound.

"Hey Lauren, I'm kind of naked, so would you please close the door so I can get dressed?" I asked politely with a smile.

"You sure you don't just want to get dressed while I'm in here?" she asked with a smirk.

"Actually I don't mind-" I started but Camila cut me off.

"I fucking mind. Get out, Lauren!" Camila said laughing.

Lauren put her hands up with a laugh, "Alright! Alright! I'm going!" She winked at me.

Camila jumped up, "That's it! I'm about to beat your ass!" She said laughing. Lauren quickly ran out the room and closed the door behind her. Camila chased her, and I was left smiling like an idiot.