[One-Shot] Love Technique

"Kyaaaa!~ No, leave me alone!" The screams were quite that of a playful one but everyone could tell those were true.

Another jounin came running towards to where Shikamaru was standing, hurriedly passing across him. To his surprise, a scroll fell from him but he didn't mind looking, searching and picking it up. All he wanted to do was run away from his seemingly decided fate. Pants were escaping his lips, but he didn't mind that either.

"Hey!-" Shikamaru's words were put to a stop since the higher-up kept running away. Sighing, Shikamaru looked at the piece of scroll and decided to open it. It emitted a bright light, causing him to drop the scroll and...

The first person you see will be the person you'll fall in love with.

The lad opened his eyes as almost immediately, his visions still adjusting to the surroundings and his mind still boggled with that line which seemingly whispered itself in his mind. So, what about- Soon as he turned to his left was Temari standing, her tessen resting on her back like the usual.

"..?"

"You..," his heart beat went faster; he was excited to see Temari...for once in his life. What's this feeling? "Temari," quickly, he pulled her hand saying, "A woman like you shouldn't be seen alone without a man, you should always be with someone for what lies outside the villages are nothing but danger. You should be with me."

" . . . Huh?"

The pineapple-haired man kept pulling her with him, which Temari didn't struggle for. "You heard me."

"Shikamaru, you're acting weird."

"Uwaa, just when did Shikamaru turn out to be that of a poet?" A teenage genin asked her friend, eyes pinned on the chuunin.

Shut it. After mentally telling those girls to be quiet, he proceeded on talking to himself. I can be if I want to. It's just too troublesome to try so.

"Wait," halted Temari, now pulling herself off from his grips.

"Why, Temari? Do you refuse to be with me?"

Retaining her tough facial expression, he looked straight at him. "Not really. I want to know why you're acting like this."

"Not really", huh?

"I don't know what you're talking about, Temari. I simply am still myself, and of no one else. But if you'd want me to be someone you desire, I could, for I will follow what my love tells me so."

He's weird. She was put in silence for a few seconds as she thought what could have been happening to Shikamaru. Remembering the small incident which was still currently occurring in Konoha, she quite had a hint as to why he was being like this. "Shikamaru?"

"Yes, my lo-"

"Are you under a love spell?"

Oh, shit. "No. What are you saying? I know what I'm doing." Crap! I said the wrong-

"So I've heard," the sandy blonde retained her facial expression towards him. "You know you're doing this. Why?"

"Seems like I've been caught, huh?" He scratched the back of his head.