Sixteen: Official

I woke up the next morning, feeling Harry's warm, tattooed arm being removed from my body and placed under his head. His eyelids fluttered softly but he remained asleep. What was I doing to myself? I barely knew Harry, he was immature and arrogant. When I was younger, I was taught the differences from right and wrong. All Harry did was bad things, and I'm supposed to stay away from that. All of my life I've watched people like Harry being arrested and thrown in jail in movies and television, but yet here I am, waking up beside him in my bra and underwear and telling him I loved him the night before.

Before I had met Harry I had never had my first kiss, never witnessed what I have been for the past couple of weeks, never lied, I never cursed and I never skipped class. Lately with Harry that's all I have been doing, and I'm still not sure if it's good or bad to do that.

If people ever saw us together, they'd stare. 'Why is that good girl with the bad boy?' They would ask that, I'm sure. I don't see how any of this makes sense, I guess I'm just an insane person doing things that are simply nonsense.

Why did I tell him I loved him? I guess I had been caught in the moment- no, I DID love him, and I was crazy for it. Harry was bad news, I'd only get hurt if I stayed with him.

I'm so confused.

Oh. And my parents...

If they found out about Harry they'd forbid me to ever come near them again. My father would probably punch Harry, and that would never be good because Harry's got quite the temper. And if it weren't for all that, he's still confusing me about whether he wants a relationship with me or not.

With out a sound, I crept up slowly and slipped my shirt over my head. As I bent down to retrieve my pants, Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me into bed.

"Were you leaving?" He asked softly, pecking my forehead. His cool, metal lip ring tingled against my skin.

"I- uh, er--"

"Why would you leave me?" He whispered.

"I wasn't uhm... I didn't mean--"

Harry kissed my lips softly and smiled. His lips brushed so softly they were barely there.

"I liked it better when you had no shirt on." He smirked.

"I wasn't leaving you, I just... I need some answers." I sighed.

Harry's eyebrow rose and the many creases in his forehead folded. "About what?"

"I don't know, I just wished I knew more about you." I shrugged. "I wished I knew what was going through your had right now."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know!" I groaned. "How do you feel about us? I know you don't want us to be a couple but--"

Harry pressed his lips to mine softly, lingering there. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Oh...

"What? I- I thought.."

"You thought that because I am who I am I could never possible care for someone and want them to be mine?"

"Uhm..." Yes.

"It's alright, It's an easy mistake. But I do, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said.

"Yes," I gushed.

Harry smiled proudly and kissed my neck. His fingers played with my shirt. "Can I see what you look like without this again?" He asked.

I bit my lip and took my shirt off.

•_•_•

(A/N: short I know, I'm sorry. Don't kill me this was just a filler. I will upload a new chapter soon! :B love you all!

Let's try for 1.5k!!!!)