Ten: Date

ღღღKatherine's POV:ღღღ

In the morning when I woke Harry was gone, leaving me in a cold empty bed. I wandered around his apartment. It had all been very nice and tidy believe it or not. Harry seemed to be a clean freak. Beside his bed was an alarm clock -which was on the wrong time might I add- A watch, a bottle of pills, which description read for: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.

In other words: ADHD.

I had never known Harry had it, then again it really wasn't my business.

2 tablets every night.

Had he taken them last night? I hadn't really remembered... Oh stop Katherine. You worry for him too much than you should.

The door to the apartment shut, keys thrown on a table making a clanking noise.

"Katherine?" Harry called, he came into the room and sat on the bed beside me. "Hey, when did you wake up?"

"Only a couple minutes ago..." I said.

Harry looked at his phone. "It's 2 o' clock in the afternoon."

"Oh." I blushed. "Guess I just had a long night."

"Well, are you ready?" He asked.

"For what?"

"Our date." He smiled, taking his lip ring between his teeth.

I felt my face heat up again. Oh God, what was he doing to me?

~A N H O U R L A T E R~

I sat down across from Harry at the small outdoor cafe. "It's nice." I smiled.

"Sure," Harry shrugged. His eyes glanced at the menu but moments after he looked to me. "You're not still into that Simion guy are you?"

"Simon, and no. I think him and Andrea have a thing..."

"Oh how lovely." Harry said sarcastically.

"He's not all that bad..." I defended.

"Oh sure," Harry rolled his eyes. "So this date-"

"Hello my name is Emily, may I take your order?" A waitress interrupted.

"Oh sure, we weren't just in mid conversation at all or anything." Harry shrugged agitatedly.

I shot him a glare, which he shrugged off.

"I'm have the small Caesar Salad with a Lemonade as my appetizer, and a chicken Alfredo for my course-"

Harry tapped his foot impatiently.

"That will be all." I said. Emily smiled, scribbling it all down. Then she looked to Harry.

"And you?"

"A burger with fries and a coke. That's it, now go." He shooed her.

When Emily left, I stared at Harry.

"What?"

"Well you were just being a complete asshole."

"Well she was being a bitch and interrupted me speaking."

"Harry, you seem off. I know you usually are... Rude.... But today you seem extra angry."

"I'm fine."

His eyes trailed down, and for a moment he sat there staring at the table.

"Harry?" I tapped his arm.

His head snapped up, biting his lip ring.

"Sorry," He pulled out a bottle of pills popping two into his mouth and swallowing them. He closed his eyes.

"Harry?"

His eyes opened, smiling.

"Sorry if I was rude, and if I ruined our date-"

"No! No you didn't. Harry this date may not be perfect but it's still amazing. You're fine." I paused. "Is it... Um... Because of your ADHD?"

"Yes." He breathed. "I have a severe case. How did you know?"

"I saw the bottle of pills beside your bed."

"Oh."

"It's fine, everyone has a flaw."

"And I seem to have a lot of those, don't I?" He chuckled.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"Well," Harry stopped as our food came and the waitress left. "I intend to make this the best date you've ever had."

"That wont be hard considering I've only had one. And that turned out to be a disaster."

"Oh? Tell me." He sounded fascinated.

So I did.

And we talked, and talked, until I'm sure he knew everything about me.

Why wouldn't he let me know anything about him though?

When we were done with our food, Harry and I decided to rent a movie.

I had wanted to rent The Great Gatsby.

Harry wanted Sinister.

•_•_•

"Wow, Daisy's a bitch." Harry said.

"She only wanted Gatsby for his money." I stated.

"Wowwwww," Harry shook his head.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." Nick Carraway finished as it appeared on the screen. The end.

"It was... Okay." Harry said.

"Amazing." I corrected. "I had to read that book in year 9."

"Was it any good?"

"Very," I nodded. I bit my lip, Harry's eyes flickered to my lips. "What happened to your family, Harry?" I whispered.

Harry pulled away, his warm arm that was there around me before had been gone. "When I was in year one of My University, we were driving home one night. Our car- it- it collided with another and that's all I can remember beside that I was the only survivor."

I felt his face on my shoulder, his warm, wet tear fall on my skin.

I kissed his head. "I'm so sorry."

"It doesn't matter now. That was two years ago."

"It will always matter."

Harry stayed quiet, then pressed his lips to mine.

Our sweet soft kiss ended soon after.

"I know I like you know." Harry whispered.

"I like you too." I smiled, kissing him once again.

"Katherine?" Harry asked.

"Yes?"

Harry paused. "I forgot."

"Hey," I said. "You've gone about 2-3 hours without cussing."

His lips met mine again, laying me down on the couch. Is hand moved up my back under my shirt, causing me to shiver at his touch. He kissed my neck hungrily, I felt his teeth graze over my sensitive skin and he sucked softly. I moaned, his eyes meeting mine as he pulled away.

"Fuck." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him, shoving him playfully and then burying my face in his chest.

"You're not to bad, Mr. Soft Guy." I whispered.

(A/n:

710 reads to continue!!!

Wattpad deleted this chapter twice so sorry if it is bad! Im frustrated! Lol.

Thank you for all of the reads its amazing!

Q: what's your favorite color/food? :B

Just curious, COMMENT? At least 2 to continue.

Lets

Get

710