Twenty Five

{A/N: Twenty five chapters, yay! Votes and comments xxAv}

*Ceci's P.O.V*

"Hijita!" Lin laughed, hugging me again. "You're so beautiful!"
I grinned and hugged him back, looking at Renée questioningly as she handed me a Sharpie.
"Okay, so now that we're leaving, all together as a family." Lin said, putting his arm around Vanessa's waist. "Jon and I are signing, and Ceci, I'm positive people are gonna want you to sign stuff too."
"Do we have to stage-door?" Jon whined, pulling his coat on.
"Yes."
Gabe grinned, kissing my forehead. "You were amazing."
"Thank you." I said, grabbing his hand.
"Ready to go into hell?" Jon asked, pointing out the door. We all laughed. Saying our good nights to the staff who was still here, we opened the stage door.
"Carajo, it's loud." Vanessa said, holding Lin's arm tighter.
We walked out, and everyone was screaming. Pulling out my phone, I stood with my back to the crowd, taking a selfie with the crowd grinning and screaming behind me. Gabe jumped into the picture too.
Lin pulled Jon and Vanessa in, and the five of us took a picture before Lin and Jon started signing Playbills.
"CECILIA!" Someone behind me screamed. "SIGN MY PLAYBILL, PLEASE!"
I turned around, grinning. I pulled out the Sharpie and wrote Cici in cursive with a heart over the last i.
"Thank you! Can you take a picture?" She asked, pulling out her phone.
After twenty minutes we walked to the car, ears buzzing. Lin laughed as he started the car, shaking his hand. "Restaurant?" He asked.
"FOOD!" I screeched.
12:56-Gabe😍: Check your email.
I looked up at him, he was right next to me. I shrugged, giving him a weird look.
"Check." Gabe whispered.
I pulled open my email and refreshed it, nearly screaming when the email from the off-Broadway company came up. Clicking on it, I grabbed Gabe's hand and squeezed it.
To Mister Gabriel Garzon and Miss Cecilia Rodriguez,
We were very please with your audition for our production and would like to offer you the roles of Usnavi and Vanessa respectively. We understand that you are minors, and that you would be the youngest ones of the main cast, but your talent and ambition will make up for it. Please let us know in the next week if you are willing to accept the roles.
Sincerely,
Board of Directors of Backstage Upstage
I nearly screamed. Turning to the side, I wrapped my arms around Gabe's neck and kissed him.
"Ew, you two, wait till I'm away from you." Jon said, pretending to be grossed out. "Ew, get your lips away from me!" Jon said, this time for real.
"Oi, Garzon, get your hands off my daughter." Lin joked. "Okay, now I'm serious. Separate and get away." He said, tone even and low.
"That was like, a celebration kiss, what are we celebrating?" Vanessa asked, turning towards us.
"I was Peggy in the show!" I lied.
"Okay, La Floridita!" Lin said, parking the car at a meter and pulling us out. "Ce, your favorite for my favorite daughter."
"That means I don't have to pay for my meal, right?" I asked, looking at everyone. "Who will pay for me?"
Sebastian chose that moment to screech at a man who was walking by us.
"Sebby, you'll pay for me? That's so nice, thank you baby!" I joked, bouncing him in my hip. Everyone laughed. Giggling, I started to walk down towards the restaurant.
"Ceci! Gabe!" The seating host exclaimed happily when she saw us walk in. She gave us both a hug. "¿Cuantos son? ¿Cinco?"
"Si." I confirmed happily, pointing to a booth. "¿Ese?"
"Hi, family! I'm Mariela, the owner, and my husband Ricardo. Today is on the house for Ceci, we owe her, she sat and worked in our kitchen for a week because we were short in staff."
"Mari!" I cried, rescinding for her hand and squeezing it. "Gracias."
We ordered food, eating pretty much everything in the restaurant. Sebastian enjoyed the guacamole, sticking his hands in the bowl.
We walked back to the car, falling asleep with our full stomachs.
"I'll stay at yours tonight." I murmured to Vanessa and Lin. They smiled.
Jon got out of the car when we dropped him at home.
When we arrived at Lin's he opened the door and ushered us all in. "Straight to bed." He murmured.
Gabe and I collapsed on the bed, just barely pulling the blankets up from under us. It was a good day.
"Buenas noches." I murmured.
"Buenas noches."