Fourteen

{A/N: When I start introducing people, I'm not being racist, I'm trying to describe them to you so you can see them as I see them. Love. xxAv}
~February 3rd~

"Ceci, before you start we've got one last present for you." Lin said, handing Cecilia a box.
"You've got to be kidding me." Cici grinned when she opened the box to an iPad Air 2. "I can't take this, come on, seriously-"
"Set it up, you need two screens for school, and I'm not buying you a second laptop." Vanessa grinned.
Today was the first day Cici was starting her classes, and she was so excited. Her laptop currently was only showing her face, but was waiting for her seven classmates.
After half an hour her new iPad was dark, waiting for the lesson and the teacher's face in the corner (like a FaceTime). Lin and Vanessa went downstairs as the computer showed that someone was logging onto the class.
"Hello?" The person asked. "Oh my god! You're the new girl, right!"
Cici nodded shyly. "Yeah, that's me."
"Oh my god, you're adorable. Hold on, let me get my boyfriend." He said. "KENNY!"
"I'm Noah, yes I'm gay, and if you have a problem with that-"
"Why?" Cici cut him off. "Why would I have a problem? My soon to be adoptive father is too, so of course I don't have a problem."
"I love you, you cute little thing." Noah laughed. "Oh, here's Kenny. Kenny, say hello to the new girl, erm-"
"Cecilia. But, call me Cici."
"Hi, Cici! I'm Kenny!" The other boy said.
Noah had blue eyes and black hair. Even though he was sitting (and on a screen), Cici could tell that he was tall.
Kenny had brown eyes and brown hair, and was probably more around Cici's height. They were sharing a computer. Both were smiling at Cici happily.
"Oh, I think someone else is logging in." Noah grinned.
A girls face popped in on one of the empty squares. "Hey, Noah, hey Kenny. Did you guys spend the night?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows
"Perv." Noah joked, laughing.
"Hey new girl!" The girl said to Cici.
"Cici." Kenny introduced.
"Hey Cici. I'm Calayo." She said, waving a hand.
Calayo had black hair and brown eyes. She was Filipino.
"Hey, I think Aaron's logging in now." Calayo said.
A new face came on. This boy was African American, and very gorgeous. His hair was black and curly, and his eyes were a chocolate brown.
"Hey, you're the new girl!" Aaron said. "Um, the teacher mentioned your name. Cecilia was it?" His Brooklyn accent was very strong.
"Yeah, but Cici's fine."
"That's great. So, I'm gonna explain our schedule. We have six forty minute classes with ten minutes between each of them. I got an email last night saying Mrs. Kinn, our Lit teacher can't make the class today, so we have a free period until our second class." Aaron said.
"Awesome. I get to meet all of you." Cici grinned.
"Oh, and on Monday's we don't have English, so that's two free periods today, Tuesday's we don't have American History, Wednesday's we don't have Geography, Thursday's we don't have Literature and in Friday's we don't have science. Which unfortunately means we have math five days a week." Noah said.
"Hey, you're Cici!" A new voice said, her face popping up. "I'm Toshiko, but you can call me Tosh. Sorry, I know your name because Kenny just texted it to the group chat. I'm not a creepy stalker. Oh my god, I'm going to add you to the chat, what's your number?"
Cici laughed and repeated her phone number.
"Hey, new girl!"
The newest face was Pakistani, with a hijab around her head. She was beautiful, even Cici had to admit up.
"Hello!"
"I'm Anaba. Tosh says your name is Cici?"
"Yep!"
"Honestly, where's Gabe?" Kenny asked.
"Who?" Cici asked as her classmates started talking about the missing classmate.
"Him!" Kenny said as one last face popped on the screen. "Gabe, look, the new girl! Her name is-"
"Cecilia Louisa?"
Cici and Gabe both pulled up the face of the other so they could see it more in detail.
"Gabriel Garzon." Cici sighed.
The two had been friends in middle school back in Massachusetts, and even dated for a while, but then Gabe moved to New York with his father, and Cici got lost a few months later.
"It's nice to see you." Cici said.
"It's nice to see you too." Gabe responded. "But, I'd rather see you face to face. Central Park, Saturday morning at ten?"
Cici laughed. "It's a date."