Three

{A/N: Hello, darlings. Just for the note, Ceci is pronounced (s-eh-s-e) Love! xxAv}

"Cecilia Louisa?"
Lin poked his head around the door frame, looking into the dressing room.
"Please, Mister Miranda, just call me Cecilia. Or Ceci. Ceci's my nickname for people who can actually pronounce it."
Lin laughed. "Then, please, Lin. Mister Miranda is... Icky."
"Hi."
Jonathan Groff poked his head around the door, finally getting a good look at Cecilia.
"Hello, Groffsause." Cecilia sniffled, smiling.
"Hello, Cici. Can I call you Cici?" Jonathan asked.
"Of course. Can I call you Jon?" Cecilia asked.
Jon opened his mouth, but stopped when the thundering of footsteps rang.
"I've gotta change!" A female voice whisper-shouted, and just like that Pippa ran by, followed by Renée Goldsberry and Jasmine Cephas Jones.
"Oh my god. It's the Schuyler Sisters!" Cici smiled, tugging Lin's sleeve.
"I know." Lin smiled.
The first act passed quickly, Cici sat with Lin and Jon in his dressing room, singing along with the music coming from the speakers.
Cici and Lin laughed when they heard Jon sing, screaming bravo from the floor.
When the Schuyler Sisters played Cecilia got up and danced, singing Angelica's parts.
"How do you know the dance?" Lin asked.
"Someone may or may not have posted a bootleg... It's gone now, though. YouTube took it down, and I'm eternally sad." Cici giggled.
Lin rolled his eyes. "Anyway. Why don't you go up during intermission? We can find you an open spot somewhere. I know it's only the second act, but-"
"Yes!" Cici squealed. "Oh, please, please please! That's why I came to New York in the first place, please please please!"
Lin and Jon chuckled again. "Okay, I'll walk you up during intermission. Um..." Lin said, looking Cici up and down. "You're okay, but I think you need to lose the jean jacket. It's to casual."
"But, what if I'm cold?" Cici asked.
"Not that I was eavesdropping, but I was, Cecilia, I've got a cardigan you can borrow." Pippa said, popping into the dressing room. Come grab it, I've gotta get back upstairs in a minute for Non-Stop."
Cici followed Pippa, holding onto her hand and following her like Peggy does in The Schuyler Sisters.
"Here you go. It matches good with your dress." Pippa grinned, helping Cici slide into the sleeves.
The call came for Pippa to go up, and after five minutes the intercom turned on again.
"Okay, this is a twenty minute intermission. This is a twenty minute intermission."
"Come on." Lin said, grabbing Cici's arm and bringing her up to the hallway. He spoke to an usher, entrusting Cici into his care to find a seat for her near the front.
"There's two open ones here, chose one." The usher said, pointing to some seats.
"Thanks." Cici grinned.
She sat down and looked at the stage, and a wave of happiness hit her. She was finally going to see Hamilton.