Thirteen

{A/N: So clearly I don't have the exact transcript of this panel, so I'm trying. I'll do the questions I remember, don't get mad. xxAv}
*Cecilia's P.O.V*

"Hello, everyone." The interviewer said. "Thanks for being here today." Her name was Blake Ross.
I zoned in and out of the conversation, only contributing to the group questions and laughing when everyone else did. The first question was for all of us.
"How did you come to the cast of Hamilton?" Blake asked.
"Oh, let's do it in order." Lin grinned. "Chris Jackson."
We went in order, and just as Jon finished Lin spoke up. "Cici, you too. You're an honorary cast member."
"Aw." I smiled, grabbing Jonathan's microphone. "So, I was an orphan, and I almost got kidnapped, but then Philippa saved me, and brought me to the theater. Jon and Lin arranged for me to stay at everyone's houses for a little bit, but recently Lin and Vanessa agreed with Jon that they're gonna share custody of me, so yay!"
I giggled. It was lame, but the people in the audience began to clap.
The interviewer went on, asking "What was something you learned about your character?"
Everyone said something great, but Daveed's fact was the highlight.
{LANGUAGE}
"So, when Jefferson got back from France he was like "Everyone needs dogs. Dogs are great." By the end of his life he was like "Dogs are the devil, fuck dogs."
We all started laughing violently, bending over, gasping for breath.
After we regained our composure, Blake asked another question. "What's the rap culture like?"
We all said something, and I jumped in.
"Lin will just randomly point to someone and start beat boxing, which means he wants you to freestyle, and it's nerve wreaking. Daveed never does it, but the rest of us do, and I don't want to, but Lin keeps saying that he won't feed me if I don't rap-"
We all laughed.
"And, I get terrified, because I love food."
"Actually, yesterday we were rehearsing a bit, and Cici came on stage to substitute for a dancer for a moment, and Lin just stopped everything and started beatboxing, and, she rapped about flowers." Oak added, laughing.
"It was a very badass rap. If it weren't about flowers I would have been a bit intimidated." Daveed grinned.
After a few minutes Pippa started to beatbox and Lin started freestyling.
The interviewer asked a final question, and it was by far my favorite. "What is the weirdest thing you've been asked at the stage door by a fan?"
My favorites were Jon and Leslie's answers.
"I know you have a mole on your left buttcheek." Jon said, sending us all into a laughing fit.
"Have you seen the mole on his butt?" Leslie said, telling us his weird thing. We all laughed again.
At the end there was a short sing-a-long of The Schuyler Sisters. Everyone was singing and dancing, even those of us on stage.
"There's nothing rich folks love more
Than going downtown and slummin' it with the poor
They pull up in their carriages and gawk
At the students in the common
Just to watch them talk
Take Philip Schuyler: the man is loaded
Uh-oh, but little does he know that
His daughters
Peggy, Angelica, Eliza
Sneak into the city just to watch all the guys at—
Work, work!"
As we got off the stage I gave Lin a hug. "You're the best. Thanks." I whispered.
"Anything for darling Cici." Lin laughed, kissing my head. "Anything at all."

Groff-Miranda/Miranda-Groffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें