Chapter- Thirty-two

Start from the beginning

"I know you don't like flying. I'll be there with you and I'm sure you will be okay. I don't want you to sleep now because I want you to sleep through the flight." He explained.

"Okay, I'll do it for you." I told him. He kissed my cheek.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Well the plane leaves at six in the morning so we will head for the airport around four. I want to make sure we have enough time to get food and drinks, go to the bathroom again, and incase it's crowded." He said. I nodded.

"So why can't I sleep? It's only ten." I said to him.

"I'll let you nap for an hour then." He said giving in to my puppy dog eyes. I smiled.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

***

Soon enough three thirty rolled around. I groaned as I shoved the last spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. Oliver chuckled at my reaction.

I headed up to my room to change and get ready for the plane ride. I opened my medicine cabinet, deciding if I should pack the anxiety medicine from years ago. It might help on the ride there. I grabbed it and dropped it in my bag just incase.

"Ready?" Oliver whispered through the door.

"Yup." I said as I opened the door and turned off my bathroom light.

I told Oliver I would meet him at his car in a minute. I walked quietly into my brothers room and said goodbye. I hugged him tightly and went to my mom's room to say goodbye as well. I then Made my way out to Oliver's car.

"Thanks for bringing my stuff down." I said as he opened the car door for me.

"Of course." He said and then shut my door. Nervousness and excitement bubbled inside of me. It was still dark out, but you could tell the sun was going to rise another few hours.

"I figured we get an early flight so we would have time to relax when we got there. I wanted us to have as much time as possible." He told me as he turned the radio on. I nodded, agreeing with his thinking.

We pulled into a spot and headed inside the airport. I could feel my face flush. I can't do this. Stupid plane. Stupid, stupid. I repeated and mentally slapped myself.

"You okay there cupcake?" He asked raising a brow at me. I nervously laughed. He pulled me closer by the waist and then held my hand, rubbing small circles.

We took our seats on the plane. I was constantly trembling. I tried humming.

"Are you humming to Kansas?" Oliver looked at me weirdly.

"I'm trying to calm myself down here." I said. He nodded and tried to hold back a laugh. My legs bounced up and down.

I held my breath until my face started turning blue, then Oliver made me breathe. He had his hand on my thigh most of the time.

"You're okay." He would keep repeating to me.

Out of nowhere I felt the plane shake.

A sharp, loud scream escaped from me. I started panicking and breathing short breaths, and then I let out another shrill scream.

"The plane is crashing! We are going to die!" I screamed in tears. Oliver's eyes widened and he cupped a hand over my mouth.

"First time flyer, sorry. Babe that was just turbulence." He told me. My face turned beat red. I felt extremely stupid.

"Oh." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him.

"It's alright. You just caught me, and well everyone off guard." He said chuckling a little.