Chapter- Four

"Step. Step. Step. Step." I followed along with the instructor on the TV.

I went into a squat and then changed my workout to yoga.

I put in my yoga disc and turned up my music. I followed through doing each pose from child's pose all the way to the end of Sun Salutation B.

"I didn't know you did yoga." Someone stated. I stopped doing butterfly and stood up quickly, losing balancing from being dizzy.

"Woah there." Colton said as he held me in place.

"So, uh, what are you doing here?" I asked feeling a little uncomfortable.

"I was heading to your brothers room when I saw you." He stated.

"Maybe you should get to him before he thinks you are lost." I hinted as I wanted to be alone and doing my yoga. He nodded and started to walk away but then he turned around.

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow, right?" He asked and I nodded knowing I wasn't allowed to be there anymore.

I sat back down on my yoga mat and laid down in corpse pose.

My mind and body felt relaxed after a while, that is until another body laid on top of me. My eyes opened and widened when their eyes were right there. The green blue eyes belonged to none the other Oliver.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Why do you look dead?" He asked.

"I'm in corpse pose silly." I said and poked his nose. He grabbed my hands and turned us over.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously as my heart raced.

"I don't want to squish. You are my delicate flower." He told me. I blush.

"You blush a lot more now. How come?" He asked. The question I never knew the answer to.

"I think I know. All the guys on the team are trying to hit you up and steal you away. Just know if they do something you don't like, I give you permission to kill them." He told me. I nodded as he basically answered the question for me.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I was becoming dehydrated.

"Sure. I'll wait up here." He said. I rolled off of him and rocked myself to standing position. I walked downstairs and grabbed two water bottles. I noticed a light was on, my dad must be in his office. I peered around the corner.

I wanted to scrape my eyes out of my head. I covered my mouth as I whipped around and against the wall so they wouldn't catch me. I sped walked back up to my room. I threw Oliver his water and he caught it.

"Everything okay buttercup?" He asked. I finished chugging some water.

"Just dehydrated." I stated and put the cap on the water bottle.

"Not that. You threw my water at me forcefully. What's wrong." He asked more in a demanding way. He got up and placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"I can't tell you right now." I said and looked down at my floor.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's not the right place. I can't say it here." I mumbled.

"We'll go to that right place right now." He said. I refused.

"I need to process it first. I'll tell you soon." I said and then he hugged.

"Whatever it is. We'll get through it together. You are not alone." He told me.

"I know." I whispered.