Chapter- Six

I grabbed the thong and bra that were left in the kitchen. I walked into my dads office.

"I think you forgot about these." I said and threw them on his desk and walked away slamming his office doors. I walked over the sink and sterilized my hands from touching those grimy things.

I walked up to my room and shut my door. I pulled out my tight yoga shorts. I opened my closet and grabbed my lace teal dress Elliot bought me a while back. I zipped up the back myself and walked in front of my mirror. I contemplated what shoes to wear. I slid my feet into my tan heels and looked into the mirror. They worked. I took them off and placed them by the door. I then started my makeup. I never really wore makeup. I hate the feeling of it clogging my pores so I just go natural. I applied the pink blush and then rubbed my cheeks a little so it didn't look over powering. I took my chapstick and put some on my lips. I opened my little purse and placed my chapstick in there, along with my phone some tissues incase I need to blow my nose, a small bottle of perfume, and my house keys. I put on my heels and walked out of my room to be stopped by my mom.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart!" My mom exclaimed. I smiled.

"I tried. I'm not good with makeup." I said. She hugged me.

"Have fun. I love you and stay close to one of the football players or your brother and Oliver. You and Oliver. You guys would look so cute together!" She squealed. Oh geez she's going to cry. She always tried to tell me I should date Oliver. I don't have feelings like that towards him and he doesn't have any towards me.

"Mom, don't cry." I said and wiped a tear before it fell down her face.

"I love you so much." She whispered and kissed my cheek. I said goodbye and headed down to my brothers truck.

"You're wearing the dress I got you for your birthday this past year." He said looking me up and down.

"It is my favorite." I said.

"I'm glad." I turned to Oliver and his eyes were wide.

"Do I look bad?" I asked, oh god I must have messed up my makeup or my hair is sticking up.

"You look- amazing as always." He stuttered.

"Thank you." I said and we got into the truck. I sat in the middle of both of them.

"Woo turn it up!" I shouted turning the volume up. Oliver and I sang crazily and Elliot only looked at us as if he didn't want to know us.

Elliot turned the music down and parked in the school parking lot. The school was throwing a small party for Sophomores and Seniors. Homecoming wasn't until the middle of October and it is only the end of September. We start school in the middle of August which sucks but then we get out earlier which is a plus.

I didn't really want to come to this party because I could be reviewing for my honors calculus test but I'm here now.

"I'm gonna go walk around." I said wanting to just sit and not do anything. I quickly found an open table and sat by myself. I took off my heels that were making my feet bleed. I slumped and leaned on my hand. The music sucked ass and I was bored as heck.

I only got up once to get punch but only dumped it after the first sip because someone spiked it. Here's a tip, never drink punch at a school party someone will most like spike it. I sat back down and crossed my legs.

Veronica sat in a seat in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I asked not really wanting to see her face before me.

"You look really nice." She smiled. What does she want?

"What do you want?" I asked with a little attitude.