Chapter- Ten

I sat with my fingers rubbing my temples. These boys were obnoxiously loud and I wanted them to shut up. I fell back onto the bed so I was laying on my back.

"Oh my god, shutup!" I shouted but they only ignored me. Oliver went to Elliot's room and left me here. I should have went with him. Will and Jackson continued to argue about who was hotter, Rihanna or Beyonce. Who cares, they are just people! I groaned and sat back up.

"Just shut up already!" I yelled at them.

"Then leave and stop being a bitch." Jackson yelled back at me. I was taken back.

"I would leave but there is nowhere to go, asshole." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh so this is how it's going to be? Us insulting each other." He asked.

"You started it." I told him and de a motion with my hand.

"I don't even know why I took interest in you. You are a spoiled brat." He said with a much deeper tone.

"If you say so." I said as I took in his words.

"Yeah like seriously, why did we like her?" Will asked.

"It was because of that bet Oliver made." Jackson said and he knew hearing that would pissme off. Here comes my powerful words.

"Maybe if you weren't a dick, you would have a girlfriend. Trying to get with me because of a bet is only going to make this worse. Let's make a bet." I said.

"About what?" Will asked squinting his eyes at me.

"At how fast I can beat your sorry asses." I said.

"Alright." Jackson said.

"I bet I can beat you two up within two minutes." I said.

"Make it a minute and thirty seconds." Will said.

"Deal, and losers have to treat the winner or winners to dinner for a month." I said.

"Deal." Will and Jackson said. I grabbed my phone and clicked on the stop watch. I placed two minutes on it and clicked the start,

I tackled Jackson to the ground and as we went down to the floor, Jackson's hand whacked Will in the balls. So we were all on the floor. Jackson punched me in the face and then Will kicked me in the abdomen. Let's say my bet didn't go as planned. I got up and took as many punches as I could. The timer went off and I knew I lost.

"Who's the little loser now?" Jackson asked he tackled me to the ground again.

"The timer went off. Get off of me!" I screamed. He didn't stop and Will was just watching. He even started laughing. What the hell! I tasted the metallicness of blood filling my mouth. I kicked with all my might but it got me nowhere as Jackson kept taking punches and kicks to my body. The door slammed open.

"Do you want to be suspended from playing?!" Coach shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing. I lay on the trying to catch my breath as Will and Jackson stood in front of me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He asked.

"It's my fault." I wheezed out.

"She made the bet. We went along with it." Will said. I am never trusting these douchebags ever again. Coach shoved them out of the way and helped me up.

"You owe us dinner now." Jackson said smiling. I glared at him as coach walked me to the manager of the hotel.

"You better give this young lady a room by herself or I will never spend a dime here again! And get her medical attention while you're at." Coach shouted. The manager looked at me and frowned.