Chapter- Thirty-two

I sat on my suitcase and tried to zipper it. I fiddled with it as much as i could to get it to close. II groaned in frustration.

"Need help?" Elliot asked. I nodded and got up off the suitcase.

"First off how much crap do you wave in there?" He asked me.

"Well Oliver said to try and fit what I needed into a suitcase and a bag or two." I told him.

"He does not know you when it comes to packing. Did you pack your whole damn closet or something?" He asked.

"If you must know, I actually didn't. So there." I said sticking out my tongue out at him.

"Okay, okay." He said backing off my horrible job at packing. He tried again and then had me sit on it again.

"There you go." He said and headed out, but then he turned back around.

"I really hope you enjoy yourself with him. He's been planning this longer than you think, sis. I trust him with you." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Thanks. How long has he had it planned?" I asked a little curious.

"Um well it started as a small fantasy back when were in middle school. He built off of that and was determined to make it happen. He didn't care if you two were together or not. He would do it as friends if he had to. Take care of him, I know he'll take care of you." He said and left me standing there in awe.

Oliver, always leaving me breathless even when he wasn't around.

I went downstairs after cleaning my room up a little and grabbed something to eat.

"Hi Will, I didn't know you were here." I said when he came out from the bathroom.

"Hey, the rest of the team is actually here too." He told me. I cocked and eyebrow.

"Really? I had no idea. Why is everything quiet then?" I questioned.

"We didn't want to disturb you." He answered.

"Why? I never mind." I told him and he shrugged heading outback. Okay then. This was the football team we were talking about. They were never quiet, never! Why the sudden change. I shrugged and walked the back door.

I was bombarded with water guns spraying me.

"You guys are such jerks." I said while laughing. That's why they were quiet, they were planning to kill me with water. I put my hands on my hips looking right at Oliver. Elliot was laughing hysterically.

I walked up to Oliver, locking our lips. I had a plan. Wolf whistles from the other guys started. Oliver went to deepen the kiss when I grabbed his water gun.

"Revenge is a bitch isn't it?" I whispered and sprayed him in the face. I sprayed the others as well and they are ran away. I left Oliver standing there with mouth open. I looked at him and smirked and sprayed water into his mouth. He spit the water out and laughed as he came after me. I ran away from him, but was caught by Dylan.

"Here you go man." Dylan said as he gave me to Oliver.

***

I dropped onto the couch after dinner.

"Don't fall asleep, cupcake." Oliver said walking into the room and sitting next to me, moving my legs across his.

"But I'm tired." I whined.

"I forgot to tell you. We actually aren't exactly going on a road trip. We are flying down to Florida." He said.

"But I-" He cut me off.