Chapter 65

Sarah's POV

I know it's only been a month since Ron "proposed" with the promise ring, but everything is seeming to go bad already. We had a fight earlier about the newly forming Harry/Ginny relationship.

Wow. It's funny when I think about it now. Me and Ron could break up over a fight about someone else's relationship.

I made my way hesitantly down the hall until I arrived in a scarlet hallway-the boys dorms. I went up a staircase to the 6th years floor. There were a lot of doors crammed near eachother, but all of the dorm room are charmed to be much bigger on the inside.

I took a deep breath as I approached their door. Warm tears prickled at my eyes as my hand reached for the doorknob. But my body froze as I heard more then one voice coming from their room.

"-okay?" finished a very distinct voice. Harry.

"You don't get it Harry..." Ron sighs.

"No, I do-" Harry begins.

"I love her mate!" Ron yells. I hear something slam, I think a drawer. "But she's mad at me and if she ends things I don't know what I'll do."

"Ron, you won't-"

"Harry, you don't understand." he sighs. "She's beautiful. Amazing, perfect. I love her too much to describe. Her laugh is like a choir of angels, and when she smiles everyone else does. She's everything I could ever wish for in a girl." I hear him get up and pace around the room. "She's funny, smart, brilliant at Quidditch, beautiful, my family loves her, especially Mum...Harry, she's the one."

I choke on my breath at the last part. I'm the one?

He loves me that much. I didn't even realize that. He never shows it to me as often as I would like. But I hate myself right now. I wanted to end this because of a stupid fight between us, and all the while he loves me so much. That is so selfish of me.

I hear footsteps approaching the interior of the door so I hide behind the corner, praying that whoever is leaving doesn't come this way.

The footsteps pass and I take a deep breath, heading towards Ron and Harry's room. I find only Ron in their, and I am very relieved.

"Hey Ron." I say, sitting down at his desk chair. 

"Hey beautiful." he says, kissing my cheek.

I smile and feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks, so I look down to try and hide it. He grabs my hand and makes me stand up.

"Yes?" I ask as he begins walking out of the door.

"Time for dinner. And I want to walk in with you, so everyone knows your mine." he smiles. I smile back and we walk happily into the Great Hall.

Harry smiles at us as he sees us. We walk gracefully over to the Gryffindor table and sit down next to Hermione and Ginny.