Chapter 19

*Sarah*

We arrived at Puddlemere United's home pitch. The lot of us took our seats in the Minister's Box as we waited for the game to start. I was sitting next to Ron who was eating, shocker. *sigh* I'm in love with a pig...

"ITS THE CANNONS!" Ron yelled, making everyone jump. He is a huge fan. They are his favorite team, if he didnt mention it.

"And a brilliant save by Puddlemere's new keeper, Oliver Wood!" said an announcer.

"Woo! Oliver!" I yelled. I could feel Ron glaring at me. He HATES Oliver. Well, I see why. I mean, I kinda had a thing with Oliver. We kissed and all that. Ugh. I'm an idiot. Ron didnt care that he was too old for me, he cared that he was with me. Now I get it.

"You know, I love you so much right now." Ron said not looking at me.

"Oi! Ronniekins! Pay attention to your girlfriend!" Fred called.

"Yeah, or I might go ahead and snog her in the corner!" George added.

I laughed, while Ron gave them death stares.

*

The game ended, Puddlemere United beating the Chudley Cannons 220-140. Yeah, the Chudley Cannons arent good.

We waited in the Minister's Box for both teams to arrive. Surprisingly, Minister Fudge wasnt here. Someone said that he had official Minister business, which was probably making a lie that Voldemort isnt back. Bullshit. That pyscho Dark wizard is back. I belive Harry.

"OLIVER!" I screamed as he walked into our seating area. I ambushed him with a hug. "You played amazing! I wish we coulda had Quidditch practice with eachother, but since you left they cancelled tryouts."

"Yeah, I know. But... I am coming back for tryouts next year to pick out a captain!" he said. I let out a scream of joy, and didnt even give anyone else a chance to say hi to him. Once I pulled away from my hug with Oliver, I noticed Ron glaring at him.

*Ron*

Gah. Right now I wanna just say, "Hey Beautiful GIRLFRIEND of mine, would you like to go for a walk?" I dont think Oliver knows. And if he does, then he's dead.

"Hey Oliver.." I mumbled.

"Hey Ron! How have you been lately?" he replied. I dont think he was catching my tone of anger towards him.

"Good." I said while smiling at Sarah.

"So you and Ron finally got together?" he whispered to Sarah.

"Yeah, what about you and Katie?" Sarah responds with a smirk. THE FUCK? Didnt him and Sarah? Werent they? I thought that the two of them? I'm lost.

"Kate Bell?" Fred and George asked at the same time.

He smiled sheepishly. Sarah was laughing. God I love her laugh. "Yeah, me and Katie have been...talking." he said with a smile.

"Oi! Mate!" Fred started.

"Dont tell me" George continued.

"That you cant"

"Even get a girl"

"That is our age"

"When you could"

"Get a girl"

"Their age." They both said while pointing to us. Ugh, did they have to mention that?

Oliver just smiled nervously.