Chapter 16

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

I cringed after apparting. Hell, here I come.

Bellatrix grasped my hair and brought me into the main hall. She pulled my hair back so I could look up at her.

"What's Potter's weakness!" she yelled. I didnt say anything. She slapped me across my face. My eyes watered. She set another apparation lock around my ankle.

"Tell me!" she ordered. I didnt say anything. She pulled me down by my hair. I hit my head on the cold gray tile. My hands went to the back of my head. I didnt feel any blood, but it hurt.

Bellatrix bent down next to me, then straddeled my body. Her knees pressed into my stomach, and her arms held down mine. Her curly black hair brushed against my face. She whispered in my ear "It will be less painful if you would just coorperate. "

I swallowed. She was angrier then usual. I shook my head cautiously. She kneed my stomach. I groaned in pain.

She stood up and stood over me. She smirked at me, and kicked me in my ribs. I moaned in the pain.

"You think this is it? Ha! Tomorrow, thats the day. Thats when I get what I want." She said. She motioned to a man who was covered in hair and unattractive. I could remember that ugly face before, Fenrir Greyback, werewolf.

He smirked at me, and bent down and pulled me up by the collar of my shirt. He pushed me forward I fell to the floor. He kicked me in my stomach and I rolled over.

"Get up you!" he commanded. I got up slowly. He grabbed me by my hair and led me into a dungeon. I looked around the room, it was my old quarters.

He pushed me against the wall and put my arms in the shackles above my head. He spat at my feet and then left.

I couldnt sleep. Drowsiness was coming over me. It was late, and I was tired. And worried. Where are Harry and Ron? Are they going to be idiots and try and find me? I tear fell from my eye at the thought of Ron. He thinks I hate him. He will never find out how I actually feel.

*
I fell asleep last night. My wrists were bleeding from the rusty metal digging into them. My dry blood covered my arms. My legs were weak and buckling. My chest hurt from the impact of both Bellatrix's and Fenrir's kicks.

Wormtail appeared in front of the grate at the dungeon. He opened it and released me from my shackles. He dragged me along as went into the main hall.

Bellatrix was waiting there with her famous grin across her face. She was sitting on a stool with her wand in her right hand, and tapping it in her opened left hand.

She motioned for where she wanted Peter Pettigrew to drop me. He pushed me to the ground and I put out my hands to break my fall. Once I landed on my hands, I let out a quiet scream; my wrists were killing me.

(Song time! P.S. My favorite song!!)

Bellatrix eyed me up and down. She walked up to me and pushed a piece of my blonde hair out of my face. She then proceeded to slap that side of my face. I cringed under the force and I backed away.

"You filthy Veela" she said while pulling me closer to her. "Crucio!" she said with a laugh.

I fell to the floor. I felt a surge of pain pass through me. It felt like a fire erupted in my viens. My muscles tensed up, and my bones felt like they were being crushed. She let up on the pain, and towered over my frail body.

"Tell me what I want to know" she said. "Or more fun will come to us." she said and then laughed. I rolled my shoulders and cracked my knuckles.

I was not giving her what she wants.