Chapter 12

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

I start to hear voices murmering around me. Without opening my eyes, I ask the one question that was on my mind,

"Where am I?"

"Oh good dear. You are up. You are in the Hospital Wing." someone said. I opened to see it was Madame Pomfrey, the school healer.

"Gave us a right good scare love." I didnt even have to look. That was George.

"Yeah beautiful. Well, now you look beautiful, now that all the blood is off you." Fred added.

"Can someone please tell me what happened, please?" I asked nicely, hoping someone would actually listen.

I noticed Ron sitting in a chair in the back, behind everyone else. He looked bored. "Oh great, he's probably only here because everyone made him come." I thought.

"Well, at like 2am you still hadnt been to our dorm.." Hermione started.

"And we were all getting worried so we told Dumbledore..." Harry continued.

"And at like 3am Hagrid found you by the lake covered in your own blood. He brought you here. Your nose was bleeding pretty badly, and your rib was even broken." Hermione finished.

I felt my ribs. They didnt hurt. I know what a broken rib feels like, and I didnt have one. Also, I felt my nose. It didnt hurt either.

As if reading my mind, Madame Pomfrey said, "I gave you a potion to heal your bones. They repaired quite well, although you had many other bones that it healed. Professor Dumbledore told me." she said. I guess he told all of the teachers that I was tortured, but just not where.

"Oh, and Sarah dear." Dumbledore said while walking in. "We tried to recollect your memory of what happened last night, but it seems that part of your memory has been erased. It could have either been from your massive blood loss, or your attacker took it away."

"Wait, massive blood loss? I know that there is no potion or spell to fix that." I said. Harry smiled.

"O Negative blood is pretty rare, you know that? It usually only runs in a family." he said. I smiled at him.

"Thanks for saving me then, Harry." I said with a laugh. Damn, now I owe him...

"This letter came in for you, Ms. Richards. Also, you will be released today." Madame Pomfrey said while handing me a letter. It read...

~Dumbledore informed me of what happened. Can we meet again at the same spot today? Same time? I have someone I want you to meet.

-Laurie~

I looked up. "Proffessor-"

"Of course. I have Harry escort you there." Dumbledore said. I gave him a 'thank you' smile and slowly got out of bed. Hermione and Harry walked on either side of me, and let me rest my weight on them.

"Im fine guys, see?" I said while breaking apart from them. They both nodded and smiled. Then I heard their stomachs grumble.

"Go ahead guys, Im going to go back to the common room to get changed." I looked down at my bloodstained clothes. They both nodded and walked off.

*
Once I made it back to my dorm I took a quick shower. I looked at the clock, it was 2:45. Better Hurry! I thought.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. Ugh, I hate having dried blood in my hair. Brings me back to those days...

I put on black tights and my grey-knit Ugg boots, with a green long sleeve shirt, and my Hogwarts hoodie. I walked down to the Common Room, and looked at my watch. It read: 3:18.