Chapter 17

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

(Isnt this song so cute? <3)

"I love you." I said. I looked into his twinkling blue eyes. His ears turned slightly red. After a few gasps from the rest of them, I decided to speak up.

"I-I'm sorry." I said. My face was getting hot, I probably shouldnt have said that.

"Dont be." he said with a smile. Before I could realize what he just said, his lips came crashing onto mine. He kissed me sweetly. I heard cherubs going off in the background. Fred and George were making cat calls in the background, then you could hear Mrs. Weasley hit them. They just laughed and continued. Ginny and Hermione were going 'Aww' the whole time, and Harry and Sirius were quiet, probably smiling.

Once he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine. He lifted me up, so I was resting on his chest.

"Who do you think gave you that necklace Sarah?" he whispered to me. I smiled, and a tear fell down my face. Damn, who would have thought Ron would have gave me something like that. "And I wrote the poem myself." he said with a laugh.

"Oi! Ickle Ronniekins writes poetry now?" Fred said to George.

"Yeah! Who would have known!" George whispered back. Mrs. Weasley hit the backs of there heads. Ron's face was turning red, and I just laughed.

"I was wondering why you never got me a gift.." I said. He laughed. "I thought you hated me, I couldnt give that to you then."

"Obviously she doesnt hate you, mate." Harry said. I blushed. I tried to get up, but Ron held me down.

"I dont want you to get up." he said. I smiled. I got up anyways, and he let me go. "Does this mean you two are going out?" Ginny asked. Ron smiled at me. "I love you too, Sarah." I laughed.

Then my eyes wandered towards Sirius. I observed his curly black hair, and his dark yet soft blue eyes.

"It was you." I said, while walking over to him. He gave me a confused look.

"The night I escaped from the Manor. It was you who helped me." I said. He smiled. Then, to my surprise, he pulled me into a gentle hug, and kissed the top of my head.

"Well, you were my best mate's daughter." he said. I looked up at him. He knew my dad? "And my godson's cousin." he finished. I looked at Harry, he gave a thankful look to Sirius. "Thanks, for everything." I said to him. He just nodded, I was about to walk back to Ron, when Hermione and Ginny grabbed my wrists.

"OUCH!" I yelled, my wrists still hurt. "Sorry, we thought you were all healed." Ginny said. Hermione just nodded. "No, I could only reverse the Secupsempra curse on her, and Molly could heal her broken ribs. Everything else will heal soon." Sirius said from across the room.

"Oh, sorry. Well, maybe you should get changed out of that." Hermione said. I looked down. My clothes still had blood on them. "Yeah, I probably should." I said. They laughed. We made our way up to our room. I got out some clothes and took a quick shower, and made my way back to Ginny's room.

Then an owl appeared in the window. Ginny got up and took the note from the grey owl with the bright green eyes. It sort of looked like Viper, Jessica's owl, but it wasnt.

Ginny read the envelope of the note carefully, then handed it to me.

I opened it, and read it outloud.

~Richards,

Dont expect me to help you again.

-D.Malfoy~