Chapter 50

Sarah's POV

I run down the steps leading to the Astronomy Tower.

But, I run directly into Ron and....Lavender.

Tears fill my eyes as I take in the scene of them snogging. A tear escapes my eyes.

Ron's eyes go wide, and his face becomes slightly red, whereas Lavender is smiling happily at me.

"Um, uh, what's wrong?" Ron asks me. Lavender clings onto his arm as he walks towards me.

I sniffle and try to search for words. I hear running steps behind me, and then a hand on my shoulder. I don't even have to turn to see who it is; Harry.

I pull out my wand from my dark washed jeans beltloop. "Avis." I sniffle out. Multiple white doves fly out of my wand.

"I'm going to get some Pumpkin Juice." Lavender says and skips off.

"What's with the birds?" Ron asks dumbly. I hear Harry gulp behind me.

"Oppugno." I say, rubbing my eyes. The doves shoot up into the air, and Ron realizes what happens. He runs, and dodges just in time as the doves crash into the wall next to him.

"GO!" I yell to him. He nervously nods and runs off.

I fall onto the ground, and Harry wraps me into a hug. I use my black sweater to wipe the tears from my eyes. I choke on my own tears as Harry hugs my shaking body.

"He...is...such....a....JERK!" I yell. Harry strokes my hair.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down Sari, I hate seing you like this." Harry whispers to me. I gulp and nod, my breathing slowing down some.

"Is this how it feels Harry?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" he asks, dumbfounded.

"When you see her and Dean together. I know Harry, I'm your cousin. I remember seeing you at the 3 Broomsticks, watching her and Dean." I take a deep breath, calming myself down. "Is this how it feels?"

Harry sighs. "Yeah, it feels like this."

*

Harry and I walk back towards the Common Room at around 2a.m. Along the way we were stopped by Proffessor McGonagol, who made us tell her the story. She nodded sympathetically as we said it, and then we slowly walked off.

Harry stops me then makes me face him. He takes his sleeve and wipes under my eyes. His once blue shirt is now black at the sleeves.

"C'mon, no Heir of Gryffindor crys over a guy. Your stronger then that." Harry says smiling. I smile slightly and nod, then use my sleeve to clean under my eyes too.

"Dear, are you okay?" the Fat Lady asks me.

"Treacle Tarts." I respond. She doesn't react. "Open the door please." I say bitterly.

"Are you okay?" she asks, annoyed.

"Please?" I ask again.

"Sorry Fat Lady, she's just not in a good mood right now." Harry says to the portrait. She sighs and opens the door.

Once the door opens, I run inside and towards the stairs to the dorms. Then Harry grabs my wrist.

"Sar, look at me." he says, directing my face towards his.

"What?"

"If you need to talk, please don't hesitate to come to my room." he says compassionatly.

"You share a room with him, Harry." I say matter-of-factly.

"Don't worry about him, just wake me up and we will come to the Common Room. Please?" Harry says.