Chapter 27

*Sarah*

The dinner was very awkward. Every time me and Ron even looked at eachother, Fred and George, being the supportive brothers they are, made some cat calls and comments. I didnt have the guts to tell them that me and Ron were holding hands under the table basically the whole dinner.

"Dessert's Ready!" Mrs. Weasley called. We all walked from the sitting room in the dining room. I watched as Ron downed 3 pieces of pie in a matter of 5 minutes.

"Do you ever stop eating?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"Nope, but thats why you love me." he said and smiled cheekily.

"Who said I even love you?" I asked seriously.

"HA!" Fred and George yelled. Mrs. Weasley smacked the back of their heads. Ron looked like he was about to cry.

"Wha-what?" he asked.

"God, you are so gullible!" I exclaimed. He let out a sigh of release.

"I got alittle scared there.." he whispered.

"Dont worry, you have nothing to be worried about." I whispered back. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"BLECK!" Fred and George yelled while making a puking motion. Ginny threw a muffin at them.

"Atleast Ron found love. You two didnt!" she yelled. They scowled at her, and I laughed.

"Thank Gin..." Ron mumbled.

"No problem. Hermione, Sarah, wanna go back up to my room?" she asked. I nodded and got up.

We ran up the stairs, down a hallway, and up another set of stairs. We passed by my room, Fred and George's, Ron and Harry's, and the Art Room. By the time we reached her door I was panting. I opened the dusty door and walked into Ginny's room.

The small room was all purple with light wood floors. The duvet and bed frame were black and white, and with a white dresser in the other corner of the room. She had a big sign with her name, like mine, in purple to match her walls. Next to it was a collage of pictures of her, along with some more pictures of her on her dresser. There was a glass chandelier over her bed that matched the lamp on her dresser. But my favorite park of the room was the circular zebra print rug in her room.

"I renovated since you said we could. You like?" Ginny asked everyone.

"Yeah, its nicer then mine. I havent had the time to redo mine, I've been too busy studying for my owls." Hermione said. I laughed and rolled my eyes, this girl is always reading.

I plopped down on the soft duvet and stared at some of the pictures. 

"Can I ask you guys something...?" Ginny asked. We both nodded our heads. I took out y wand and flicked it towards the door. "Muffliato" I muttered. This made whoever tried to listen in here a loud buzz in their ears.

"Do you think that....Harry...likes...me?" she asked. Her face flushed red, and she looked down. A smile formed across my face.

"Of course he does!" I said.

"But him and Cho-"

"Are just a short thing. Trust me, its not gunna last!" Hermione cut her off.

"I'll set you two up!" I added.

"Speaking of getting set up...What's with you and Ron?" Ginny asked. Hermione stared at me with a smile across her face. There was no way of getting out of this one.

I smiled sheepishly at the floor and my face felt hot. "He asked me out with fireworks!" I pratically yelled.

"What!?!" they both asked.