Chapter 58

Ron's POV

"RUN!" she screams.

Before any of us have time to react, black clouds swirl around us. They envelope us in a circle of darkness.

"GO! RUN!" Sarah screams.

I try getting out my wand, but I don't have time to do so. I am knocked on the ground and the black clouds subside.

I gasp as I see the sight in front of me. I am surrounded by something I absolutely do not want to see.

A pack full of Death Eaters.

"NOW! GO!" Sarah screams. A single Death Eater walks forward.

He laughs, his dark eyes twinkling at us. His black hairs sways with the wind and dances as he talks. "Now now, why leave at a time like this?" he says.

The rest of the Death Eaters join in on his laughing.

"What do you want?" Sarah asks through clenched teeth. She steps forward, and is about 10 feet away from the Death Eaters.

"What do you think love?" he asks.

"You're never going to get it." she says, her fists balled up as she takes another step.

"I'd stop there." he orders.

"Or what?"

"Death." he says, raising his wand. Sarah laughs mockingly.

"Let's be honest, you wouldn't kill me. You need me." she mocks, taking a step forward. The Death Eater takes a step back. "Thought so." she whispers.

"That doesn't mean I can't hurt anyone else." he smirks.

"Back off, Dolohov." she hisses.

"What do you think you can even do not 20 feet from Hogwarts borders?" Harry asks, stepping forward now, next to Sarah. Hermione takes a step closer to me.

"Hermione, go back to the castle. Get in the Hogwarts borders, and go get help." I whisper to her.

"And you?" she whispers back.

"I-I can't leave her." I choke out.

I look up at the stalemate in front of me. Neither of us are budging anywhere. I try nudging Hermione to make her go, but she refuses.

"Let them go." Sarah speaks up.

"But we were told we could not come back empty handed." he smirks.

"Sorry." Sarah says in a sing song voice.

"I'll go." Harry says, stepping forward. Sarah grabs him by the back of his shirt and pulls him behind her.

"Don't be stupid Harry." she says, not looking at him.

He doesn't say anything, he just remains there, knowing that he cannot go. With Harry gone, Voldemort could never die.

"If I give you what you want, will you let them all go?" Sarah asks. You can see how hard she is trying to hide her worry and fear behind her stony features.

I know what they want, they want her. They want either her power or information. She's one of the strongest witches I know. Probably one of the most powerful in all of England. Maybe even all over.

"One of you is coming with us." Dolohov says, now closing the gap between Harry and Sarah.

"Fine." Sarah hisses.

"Whoever is coming, touch this." he says, taking an old teapot out of his cloak. "It will bring you to our headquarters." he smirks.

"So Malfoy Manor?" Sarah raises an eyebrow.