Chapter 38

*Sarah*

"MUM!" I scream, running towards the open door. I jump through and wrap my legs around the blonde haired blue eyed woman waiting in the archway.

"Sarah!" Mum laughs, hugging me back.

"I've missed you so much!" I say to her, my wand pressed into her shoulder.

She pulls away from the hug and looks at me. "I'm glad that you're finally home." she says, then pulls me into another hug.

"Thanks Mumma" Jessica jokes, playfully pushing me out of the hug so she can hug Mum.

"What's wrong?" Mum asks me, and I look down. I glance over at Jess, and she gives me a sympathetic look. I shrug my shoulders and let her explain the story.

"Draco and her boyfriend Ron got into a fight.." she pauses. "He's been jealous and moody lately and it wasn't going good for them..." Jess trails off.

"So I ended it." I say bluntly. Mum sighs.

"He's no good for you anyways Sarah." she says sympathetically. I force a smile and shot Jessica a hopeful look.

"So did you hear Umbridge is gone?" Jessica asks. Phew, thank God for her.

"Yes, I did. I am happy to hear she is gone. That hag was torturing you children." she says, irratated.

"I never was..." Jessica mumbles.

"What? How not?" Mum asks. "I thought everyone in that Dumbledore's Army group that you students started were sent to detention. And may I say once again it was a brilliant idea."

"I wasn't in Dumbeldore's Army Mum." Jessica retorts.

"And why not?" Mum raises an eyebrow. "You know how important that group is! It's the Order's youths team!" Mum yells.

"Mum Slytherins don't do that kind of thing! We're the people that follow the rules!" she yells back.

"Slytherins don't do that kind of thing? That's what you have to say?!?! So you weren't there when your sister was almost KILLED!" Mum yells even louder.

"Guys STOP!" I yell, seperating them. "Gosh, I'm here for 5 minutes and this happens? SERIOUSLY?!?" I finish. They back away from eachother and hang their heads down.

"Now. Does anyone want to go out for some dinner? Because I am starving." I say camly. I hear them chuckle softly at this, and I smile. Mum takes out her wand and holds both of our arms.

A knot forms in my stomach and I bend over, feeling naseaus. "I'm never going to get used to apparating." I say, flatening out my clothes.

Mum laughs. "No one does, Sari." she says. I fake a smile. When she says Sari, it makes me think of Ron, because he would call me Sari sometimes.

I look up to see we are in front of one of my favorite resturants, "The Leaky Cauldron?" I ask. Jessica walks past me and to a table. She sits down and Mum follows. I smile and sit across from them.

"Anything I can get you?" the waiter asks.

"Oh hello Tom." Mum says.

"Hello Miss."

"Can we have 3 Pumpkin Juices, 3 orders of the Special, and for dessert some treacle tarts." Jessica asks. He nods and walks off.

"So, what else happened during school?" Mum asks.

"Oh, um, you probably already heard..." I start.

She looks up at me and nods. "Sirius...I know." she says. A tear falls from her eye, and she quickly wipes it away.