"You're not even a decade old vampire but the moment you turned I could feel something is different about you. You're so powerful that it seems like you were turned a long time ago and it just doesn't make sense. Every new vampire is like a wild animal untamed and the only thing in their mind is blood. They become ruthless and hungry for it but that was never an issue for you. I know my dad has a big reason why he would risk exposing vampires for you." I follow him outside the beautiful lit up garden. "It's just it feels like there's more to it..."

"Like what?" My eyebrows came together.

"Like you were meant for something more then what my dad is planning. Something much bigger" His eyes snapped back to mine.

He move closer to me our foot touching slightly, I watch as his eyes moved around my face. His eyes lingered to my eyes down to my nose across my cheeks down to my chin and towards my neck where his eyes stilled longer then the usual. He raised his hand making me stiff as he place it on my cheeks, I wanted to yank it off me and break his fingeres but he help captive, simply frozen in place. His fingeres felt like feathers running down my neck. His fingers graze over my neck softly making me gasp at the feeling of it.

My eyes wondered to his lips watching the way his lips would curve upward in the slightest bit.

"Something bigger then all of us." He whispered.

I felt stuck in place trying to regain back in control. His hands around my neck burned a sensation down my body making me shiver.

"So are you admitting I'm more powerful then you?" I smirk breaking the serious tension trying to not show how much he effects me.

An amused smile shot across his face dropping his hand laughing slightly at my comment that I knew he would.

"Let's be realistic here Jessy and not get ahead of ourselves" He rolled his eyes in playfulness. "You can't be more powerful then me of course not." He said in his cocky tone making roll his eyes.

"How about we forget about everything for tonight, forget about being vampires, forget my dad, forget your problems for tonight. Just let it all go for tonight" He took another champaines from the butler and hand it over to me.

"For tonight" I raised my glass and took a big drink.

We danced all night even when music stopped everyone seem to fade away from us and we were the only one left. We laughed until our sides hurt, we played with our powers. Dominic used his illusions to make the Governor of maine to pretend that you are alone and dance like nobody is around. To all our shock he began crump and slowly strip to his boxers. I swear I ended up on the ground when I saw that.

Here we are in the middle of the night walking along the empty stress above the black starless sky.

"I am hungry for some blood" He said carefree out in the night. "Are you hungry?"

"You're always thirsty" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go hunting" His eyes shine with excitement.

I chuckled at the look in his face like it's something so innocent and normal making me shake my head. He made me feel like it's okay to be a vampire, that you can have fun being a vampire and it's okay to drink blood. He is making me feel a whole new side of myself that I thought I would never feel.

"No.. Plus I don't want to spill blood on this gorgeous dress." We walk slowly in the cold night.

He appeared infront of me taking me by surprise at how close he is. His eyes still shine in excitement, he lowered his gaze on my neck and that look in his face is back. Raised his hand and linger it back on my neck making me stiffen curious at his sudden actions.