41. You're Bullied At School (CALM)

Start from the beginning

"Hello," you smiled, dumping your things on the extra chair and sitting on the table she used to examine students.

"Oh Y/N, what happened this time?" She tutted, walking over to look at your face.

"Y/E/N hit me with her ring," you grumbled, shying back as she shined a bright light in your eye.

"Hmmmmm, and the teacher didn't do anything?" She raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

"No, it was 'an accident'," she passed you an ice pack which you gratefully accepted.

"I see, well I don't think you can finish the day, you need to call your parents," this took you by surprise. You had never actually been sent home due to an injury before, usually just give a bandaid and lollipop then sent back to class.

"Uh, I guess I can call my brother, I didn't know it was that bad," you took your phone out from your backpack and dialed Michaels number.

"You can't even open your eye, it needs to be iced so that you don't end up with two black eyes," she held the ice pack in place while you talked to your brother.

"Y/N, aren't you supposed to be in school?" You could hear the disapproval in Michaels tone as he answered the phone.

"I AM in school," you corrected him, rolling your good eye.

"Are you in trouble or something then?" He asked. You could hear Calum and Luke 'oooooing' in the background.

"No, I'm not in trouble I'm injured and I need you to come and get me," you snapped back, not in the mood for their antics.

"Alright alright, calm down, we'll leave now, just tell us what happened," Michael chuckled, and you could hear the boys chatter as they walked to the car.

"I got hit in the face," you said flatly, wincing at the coolness of the ice pack.

"With?" Now there was the sound of a car engine in the background, signaling you that they were on their way.

"Another girls hand."

"Somebody HIT YOU?!?" Michael screeched through the phone, making you instinctively flinch back. The nurse gave you a questioning look as you gingerly moved back to the phone.

"Yes."

"WAS IT ON PURPOSE?" Ashton yelled from somewhere in the background.

"I would say so, despite what she claims," you said bitterly. There was a lot of swearing on the other line until one voice finally raised above the others to address you.

"Y/N DON'T MOVE WE'LL BE THERE IN FIVE!" The line cut out after that, and you put the phone down.

"They'll be here soon," you smiled at the nurse and held the ice pack while you waited.

"We're here for Y/N Clifford," you heard Calum talk to the secretary. Waving goodbye at the nurse you walked out to meet them at the front of the office.

"Hi guys, where's Michael?" You asked as Luke signed you out, and Ashton inspected your face.

"Talking to the principal, he said it might be a while," Luke said grimly, walking you towards the front doors.