41. You're Bullied At School (CALM)

Start from the beginning

"You're not Y/N, you're beautiful inside and out, they're just mean," he sighed, wrapping a blanket around you.

"I don't want to go back," you said, and you meant it. There weren't any good memories at your high school, everything was neutral, then bad. You had no desire to go back and endure any more insults at the hands of your peers, and hoped Calum could help you.

"You're not, I'm calling your principal and you're not going back," he said flatly, pulling out his phone.

"What are we going to do then?" You poked your head out from under your blanket.

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to be there every step of the way," he sent you a reassuring smile.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

After this chapter I'm all out of requests 😮 maybe I'll have to break out my list of short summaries again 🤔

Michael:
A random elbow jabbed your way 'on accident', food being spilled all over you, and misplaced backpacks and chairs were your school day. They were mean and passive aggressive, constantly getting in your way and teaming up to do little things that ruin your day. Your friends would tell them off, but they always claimed they didn't do it on purpose and sarcastically apologized to you.

There weren't that many girls out to get you, but they were dedicated. It all started when you being related to Michael blew up, starting all kinds of unbelievable rumors throughout the school, that many for whatever reason believed. The emotions stirred up turned them against you. Since nobody ever touched you or verbally insulted you it was difficult to prove anyone had done anything wrong, leaving you frustrated and angry. The only thing worse than a bully was a smart bully. You hadn't mentioned it to Michael as it was pointless, it didn't seem like anyone could do anything.

Another incident occurred as your teacher was passing back tests. "Y/N." You got up and walked up to the front of the room to grab the paper. While you were flipping through on the way back to your desk, you had your guard down, not paying attention to the world around you.

"And then I said, I CAN'T BEL-!" One of your enemies flung out her arm just as you were walking by, striking you square in the eye with her ugly, clunky, ring.

"Ow!" You dropped your paper and clutched your eye while she turned around in mock surprise.

"OHMIGOSH! I'm soooooo sorry Y/N," she feigned innocence, but there was a maliciousness in her voice.

"What happened?" Your teacher calmly walked over. You took in a deep breath, you wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing you upset.

"I didn't see Y/N as she was walking by and bumped her with my hand," she explained. You subtly flipped her off as you wiped away the tears leaking from your injury. She glared but didn't say anything.

"Why don't you go down to the office sweetie, that looks pretty bad," your teacher wrote out a pass and your friend carried your stuff for you. On your way down your vision progressively worsened as your eye swelled up and filled with tears, some from the pain, some from frustration. Luckily, you had walked the journey to the nurses office many times and knew where to go.

You thanked your friends for carrying your things and knocked on the door.

"COME IN!" The nurse yelled from behind the door. You opened it up and peeked inside to where she was sitting. The school nurse was an older nice woman who had retired a few years back from her nursing job and worked part time.