Prologue

Legend of Alice

In the faraway, vast land of Wonderland there was a powerful kingdom of Hearts where lived a monarch famous for his strength and reasonableness. Thanks to him his land and people within it were safe and none other country dared to oppose him. The King ruled rationally and cared for the well-being of the kingdom, so the economy flourished and his country was more prosperous than others.

Unfortunately the King had one flaw and that was his mercilessness. He was strong and smart indeed, but not kind, for he has never felt any love towards anybody. Incapable of having any feelings, he strictly followed the rules and looked after his people doing so too, which triggered him expecting the same behavior from everyone else. Gradually his punishments grew more severe than ever. Even the smallest misdemeanor was led to death sentence. For this he was nicknamed as the 'Red King'.

As the time passed people started to fear their King, unable to work as they did before. Their hands were shaking constantly from being watched all day by King's soldiers. Soon the economy worsened, sickness started to spread and no one could do anything about it.

Because there was no solution to this situation, for the King didn't understand the cause of it he grew even more impatient and ruthless. His people wished for miracle to happen and just when it seemed that they were doomed for good she came.

An extraordinary girl appeared in Wonderland, changing everything completely. With her glowing golden hair, dressed in blue, she healed anyone she touched. No evil creature could harm her thanks to her kindness and charm and so she continued roaming through the land of the Red kingdom. Very soon people started to worship her, believing that she was the miracle they were hoping for and that's how the King got to know about her. She was called Alice and unlike anyone before she didn't fear the Red king at all when facing him.

Her immense beauty and courage to talk to the King calmly captivated his eyes and for the first time in his life he was interested in another human being. Alice melted King's cold heart and made him understand his people and feel the love. With her by his side King's reign changed bit by a bit and soon his country regained its fame and prospered like never before. The sickness was healed too and later people thanked Alice and called her their savior, for she brought them the miracle when they needed it.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey! Long time no see ^^
So to say something about this - the fanfiction For the King I Love will be obviously situated in Wonderland but please don't expect some story with the same feeling as Alice in Wonderland.

This story will be told from the look of the White rabbit (Tsuna) so it will be a lot different from other fanfics where the main character is Alice. For this don't be disappointed that it doesn't have the same feeling like Wonderland if you know what I mean. I like that environment so I decided to write a fanfic situated in it but it seemed to me that there are tons of fanfics written from the viewpoint of Alice so I felt like writing something a bit different.

Anyway sorry if I betrayed your expectations but it's like this. That's also why this legend is a lot different from the true story of Alice in Wonderland.

Well I'll make it simple - just read it as any other fantasy fanfic with your favorite ship and don't expect anything :D

I hope you'll like it anyway so enjoy! The story begins with next chapter!