"Do you have to go?"

"Yes. I need to be back before everyone else wakes up." She sat to put on her boots and combed her fingers through her unruly sex hair.

I met her at the door, both of us staring at one another. I didn't know saying goodbye like this could hurt so much. I want her to stay in bed with me all day long, away from the crazy world.

She reaches up, running her fingers through my hair before she gave me a kiss. This wasn't just a kiss. It was held with much love and passion in it, I was tempted to bring her back to the bed. I held her close to me, giving her body a small squeeze. And just as quickly as it came, it ended, leaving me wanting more. I rested my forehead on hers, breathing in her sweet scent.

She walked out the door reluctantly, leaving me staring at the door, even long after she had left. I leaned against the door and rubbed my hands over my face. I can't keep doing this. It's not good for either of us. I need this whole thing to end, so I can be done with it. So I can be with Nicole.

But I don't think I'll be getting my wish granted yet.

~*~*~*~

It was around noon, I had finally gotten out of bed and out of my lonely state. Now I'm depressed. I just want Nicole back to me. After making love to her last night, my guilt is weighing down on me.

I sulk into the abandoned building and take the stairs to the third floor. I enter the foyer and am greeted by Myah. She is wearing a grey tank top and high-waisted denim shorts. Her tights are slightly torn and her combat boots are muddy. Her curly hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her light skin tone and brown eyes, and I have to admit she looked hot. But she is nothing compared to Nicole.

"Nice of you to come back, Zayn. Where have you been?" She asked as I walked pass her. She struggled to keep up with my long strides, her legs not as long as mine. When I didn't answer her, she grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I simply stared at her, wanting to get away from her. She rubbed my arm, but her hand stayed there too long for my liking.

"Where were you all night?" She asked me.

"None of your business." I tried to walk away again but she stopped me.

"What's with the attitude?"

I sighed in frustration. I just want to be alone. Before I could say anything, Myah pressed her body into mine. She ran her hands up my torso, tracing her fingers along my v-lines.

"I could make you feel better..." She whispered, her lips just centimeters from mine. I pulled away before our lips could touch. "You know I can."

I removed her hands from me and continued down the corridor until I came up to the big double doors. Myah stayed where she stood, her arms crossed over her chest. I entered the room and stood face to face with the source if my problem.

"Sit down." He motioned to one of the chairs. I took a seat and waited for him to talk.

"Did you do as I asked?" He asked me, studying my every move. I always found it a little unsettling the way he did that. His green eyes almost stab you with his razor sharp glare and icy tone. I nodded my head yes.

"And?"

I sighed. "She knows who Myah is. Other than that she doesn't know anything."

"Did you bring up Aubrey?"

I shook my head no.

"Then you did not do as I asked. I told you to get information on Aubrey and her whereabouts and see if your little friends knew anything." He scolded me.

Safe and SoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara