Mother's Day

Ever since Patrick's birthday, his hormones have literally been everywhere. He would be happy and then burst into tears. Pete would always ask what's wrong and tried to calm his husband down. Patrick would just respond, "I don't know why I'm fucking crying. I just want these kids out of me already"

Now that it was Mother's Day, Pete wanted everything perfect for Patrick. He had woken up before Patrick and went to get the kids up. He got Dylan into the outfit Patrick always loved him in and carried him to the living room. Pete heard a soft knock on the door and smiled as he went to go answer it.

"Hey Patricia" Pete said as he hugged his mother in law.

"Hey. Patrick still asleep?" she asked as she walked in.

"Yeah" Pete had took her coat and bag from her and put them in the closet by the front door. He then lead her into the living room to see the kids.

"Gam!" Dylan happily said as he smiled at his grandma.

Patricia went to pick up the boy and kissed his cheek. "You gotten so big, Dylan"

"Yea" Dylan said as he smiled. He always loved his grandma even though he hardly sees her. It was only on holidays when the boy saw her.

"Oh I don't know if you remember Bronx" Pete introduced.

"Wow. Last time I saw you, you were Dylan's age"

"That's cool" Bronx just stared at. "I'm sorry I don't really know you"

"I'm Patrick's mom" Patricia said.

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you" Bronx said before turning to the cartoons.

"Raised a nice one" Patricia said to Pete. "Come on. I'll make my famous pancakes"

"Yes" Pete said following her into the kitchen. Pete was glad he married Patrick sometimes cause his mom's food was so good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick woke up expecting Pete in bed, but he wasn't. He struggled a little getting out of bed, but he soon did. He walked down the hall to look into Dylan's room to not see him. He also looked in Bronx's to see it empty as well.

He walked to the kitchen saying, "Peter have you seen the ki-" he stopped short once he saw his mom by the stove. "Oh my god, mom. What are you doing here?" He said as he walked over to hug her.

"Your wonderful husband flew me in for Mother's Day" she said smiling.

"Pete" Patrick said smiling as he looked at his husband.

"Thought you might want to see your mom. Plus you're gonna be a mom soon again and I know Dylan has been missing his grandma"

"Pete" Patrick said again with tears in his eyes.

"No. Don't cry please" Pete softly said as he went to hug Patrick.

"I know. It's just the stupid hormones" Patrick soon felt something tugging at his pants. He pulled out of the hug to look down. He saw Dylan hugging his leg. "What are you doing, silly?"

"Love, mom" he said looking up at his mother with his gorgeous eyes. Pete picked up the boy since he always had to now.

"Mommy, loves you too" Patrick said kissing his cheek.

"Come on. Let's go watch TV with your brother" Pete said carrying him to the living room. He felt like Patrick and his mom can have some alone time.

"So how you been, Rick?" Patricia asked as she flipped the pancake.

"Pretty good. I feel like the girls are like killing me. My hormones have been everywhere, I've been eating so much and my ankles have been swollen as well as my chest" Patrick said as he sat down on one of the bar stools.