Having Fun

(Week Later)
"Hey buddy" Pete said as he and Patrick were walking into the living room.

Patrick had gotten Dylan to eat lunch and then put him down for a nap. The two had talked it over and decided to tell close family and friends the news. Patrick had argued that they couldn't tell the fans until the second month. Pete hated it, but agreed. Now the two had to break the news to the first person. Bronx.

"Hey. What's up?" Bronx said as he paused the game he was playing.

"So um.." Pete looked at Patrick since he didn't know how to say it exactly.

"You know when two people love each other they show it to each other" Bronx looked at his mom confused.

"That's how you came into the world" Pete said making Bronx even more confused.

"So me and your dad love each other a lot and.." Patrick looked at Pete to continue.

"That's how Dylan came to be" Pete said sorta too nervous to get to the point.

"And..." Patrick looked at Pete again.

"You're having another baby?" Bronx said slightly confused but understanding where his parents where coming from. Patrick nodded his head. "Why didn't you guys just come out and say it rather then saying that confusing speech?"

"You're the first person we told so we were nervous" Patrick said as Pete held his hand.

"Well I'm happy for you guys. It'll be fun to have another little brother or sister" Patrick smiled and hugged Bronx.

"Wait. Aren't you guys going on that short tour tomorrow?"

"It's only for a month so we'll be fine" Pete said. The band had released an EP and did two music videos. The fans were loving it so they decided to do a few shows before fully releasing the album.

Pete's phone rang so he walked to the kitchen to pick it up. "Are you sure you'll be okay, mom?" Bronx asked.

"I'll be fine. It's just a few shows" Patrick said reassuringly. Bronx nodded and continued playing the game.

"Hey. Brendon's throwing a little get together with the guys. He said the kids can come" Pete said as he sat down next to Patrick.

"Yeah. We can tell them then"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys!" Dallon said hugging the two. "So glad you guys can make it"

"Gireff" Dylan said hugging the tall man's legs. Dylan couldn't say Dallon very well so he called him giraffe or at least what sounded like giraffe.

"Oh hey little guy" Dallon picked up the boy dressed in a cute outfit. "You've gotten so big. Hey Bronx nice to see you again" Dallon barely noticed the blond haired boy behind Pete.

"Come out back. Everyone's out there" they all walked out to see the Iero family and the Trohman's. Brendon was standing with Miles laying in his craddled arm and he was holding a beer in his other hand.

"Hey everyone" Pete said.

"Hey. Long time no see" Gerard said hugging Patrick. Bronx had ran to Andy going on about his performance at the talent show. As soon as Dylan was put down he ran to play with Bandit.

"So how's it been with Miles?" Patrick asked.

"He won't let us sleep" Frank said sounding slightly tired. "He wakes up every two hours"

"Jeez. I forgot about that. Pete's go-"

"Here" Joe said coming out of nowhere. He had a beer in his hand offering it to Patrick.