Uncle's Visit

Patrick soon fell asleep with Dylan in his arms. When the nurse came to check on Patrick, she handed Dylan to Pete. He smiled as the little one stared up at him with his big gorgeous green blue eyes.

"Once upon a time, years ago, I went over to Uncle Joe's house. I told him, 'Dude lets start a band.' He said sure and that he met a guy yesterday that can play the drums. The guy walked in wearing this shirt, shorts, long socks, some converses, and a plain black baseball cap. He was really cute. He played the drums super good. Uncle Joe then told him to sing. I could tell that he was nervous so I told him to close his eyes. He did and his voice was beautiful. I thought I loved the guy at first, but I knew then. At that moment I realized I loved your Daddy. Took him awhile to realize it, but when he did you happened. We didn't know you could happen, but we're glad you did Dylan. Love you so much little sandwich" Pete said kissing Dylan's forehead. He pulled his phone out and took a picture of the little one. With one hand he send it to both their parents.

"Let me see him" Pete looked up to see Patrick sitting up. Pete stood and put him in his arms. Pete took a picture of the two. Patrick was looking down at Dylan smiling and you can see his little hand reaching up. Pete smiled and showed it to Patrick.

"You should post it" Patrick said as he let Dylan hold his finger to calm him down.

"Really?" Pete asked shocked. He knew how his boyfriend didn't like sharing things about his personal life. That's where the two were different.

"Yeah. Want people to know how great our little boy is" Pete smiled and started to form the post. He captioned it, 'Everyone welcome into the world Dylan Kingston Wentz. @Patrickstump did such a good job. Love you babe. Can't wait for what's ahead'

Lot of people liked it. Some commented a congrats or about how cute the picture is. Pete smiled happy to know no one was judging. Patrick was just wiggling his finger around Dylan's hand causing him to this cute little baby noise. Pete smiled at the two. He loved them so much. It's scary to think that it could of been possible to lose one of them.

There was a knock on the door and they looked to see Joe and Andy and close behind was Brendon. "Guys. Hey" Pete said standing up and hugging them. He knew they caught a flight as soon as Pete told them. He didn't think it would be this soon.

"Let's see this little guy" Joe said.

"Oh. Can I hold him now. I'll be extra careful" said Brendon. Patrick relentlessly handed Dylan over to him. He knew it was a first mistake as a parent. Dylan looked at him as Brendon smiled.

"Hi little one. I'm Uncle Brendon. I think we will get along just well. We will have nice fashion taste and eat cake. Especially wedding cake. Wedding cake is bomb. More then the bride" Dylan was quiet for awhile and then started crying.

"Give me him" Patrick said grabbing Dylan back who stopped crying as soon as he was in his Daddy's arms.

"You're idiot" Pete said slapping the back of Brendon's head.

"Fine. I'll just film everything" he said pulling a video camera out of god know where.

"Where did have that at dude?" Joe asked as Andy went next to Patrick to look at Dylan.

"That's secret information" Brendon said as he started filming Dylan.

"So how was it?" Andy asked.

"Was what?" Patrick asked.

"Giving birth to him"

"Oh it hurt like hell. Never get pregnant Andy" Patrick said remembering the pain. "But it was all worth it"

"How much did he weigh?" Andy asked. Patrick just looked at Pete since he knew.

"He was a ounce away from being 10 pounds"Pete said then returning to his conversation with Joe. The two were just talking about the music they were doing during hiatus.

"Holy smokes! No wonder why it hurt so bad. Your one big little boy" Patrick said to Dylan. They all talked for awhile longer till Dylan started to fall asleep. Andy and Joe said they were staying at Brendon's so if they needed anything just to call. The nurse had came in to tell the two that they can go home tomorrow. Patrick was in for a surprise. Pete just hoped he liked it.

A/n: So Trohley or naw. Also what do you think the surprise is?