Big Day

*Three Days Later*
Patrick was sitting in the room with the nervous Andy. He kept making sure his tie was straight and fixing the cuffs of his suit jacket.

"Andy just calm down. Everything's gonna be okay" Patrick reasoned.

"You're not the one getting married today" Andy said back.

"I did a year ago" Patrick stated.

"How were calm at your wedding?" Andy asked.

"Oh I was freaking out in the inside. I mean it's understandable for everyone to be nervous when they get married. It's the same person for the rest of your life, but it would be worth it in the end. Cause you love the person" Patrick told.

"You still love Pete?"

"Of course I do" Patrick sighed before continuing. "He can make mistakes a lot, but there's just something about him. I can't imagine not loving him" Andy nodded understanding the feeling.

The door open reveling Andy's mom. "It's time dear" Patrick smiled and hugged Andy good luck.

He walked out and into the huge room where everyone was sitting. Patrick took his seat next to Pete who had Dylan in his lap. Dylan ended up moving to be in his mom's lap. The music started and both side doors opened. They both walked into the middle with their moms. It was different then the traditional way which made it more special.

As they were exchanging vows, Patrick felt Pete's hand in his. He looked at Pete to see him looking at him with that look. The look he gave him when ever he woke up and Pete was watching him. Or when he would be cooking dinner and he would turn around to see Pete sitting on the bar stool watching him. The look he gave him when he was walking down the aisle himself.

Patrick smiled at him and watched as Andy and Joe shared their first kiss as husband's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the reception everyone was dancing and talking. Patrick saw Tyler and Josh sitting at a table talking to each other so Patrick decided to walk over.

"Hey guys. Haven't seen you guys for awhile" Patrick said taking a seat.

"Yeah. We've just been home" Josh said.

"So how far are you now?" Patrick asked looking at Tyler.

"Three months now"

"Oh enjoy walking as much as you can" Patrick said taking a drink of his water.

"He already has me carrying him. I think he just likes when I do" Josh said.

"Shut up" Tyler pushed him playfully. "Anyway we've been working on some music"

"Really?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah. I mean I'm just playing the ukulele and piano which isn't no harm to the baby"

"He just can't be in the room when I'm playing the drums" Josh said taking a swig of his beer.

"You know it's okay to right. I mean I was doing shows when I was pregnant"

"Yeah. J is just being protective of our little one" Tyler explained.

"Understandable"

"So how have you been?" Tyler asked.

"I can do slightly better, but pretty good"

"Is there something you'll like to tell us?" Josh asked smirking as he watched Patrick drink some more water.

"What are you guys-" Patrick was cut off by someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around go see Pete.

"Hey" he softly said.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

Pete reached a hand out. "Can I have this dance?"

Patrick took his hand and said, "I'd love to" They headed to the dance floor and started slow dancing.

"How you been?" Pete asked looking into Patrick's eyes.

"Pretty good. And you?"

"Missing you" Patrick smiled at him sadly. "How's the kids?"

"Good. Dylan's been talking some more. Bronx has a talent show coming up soon"

"I'll be sure to make it" Pete made a note in his head to mark his calendar.

"He'll be happy to know you'll make it" Pete smiled and pulled Patrick closer to him.

"You look good" Pete whispered into Patrick's ear.

"You do too" Patrick said back.

"Love you"

"Love you too. Just cause I'm still slightly mad at you doesn't mean I don't love you" Patrick explained.

"Good. I can't live without your love" Pete kissed Patrick cheek.

"You can kiss me now" Patrick said truthfully.

Pete leaned down and kissed the lips he's missed so much. Patrick kissed back right away cause he just couldn't resist him. Pete broke the kiss and rested the forehead on Patrick's.

"I love you, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III" Patrick said resting his head on Pete's tone chest.

"I love you too, Patrick Wentz" Pete then felt something tug on his pant leg. He looked down to see Dylan.

"Da" Pete smiled and picked his son up.

"Hey little sandwich" he kissed his cheek and held him close. The little family spent time dancing and laughing the night away. Patrick couldn't help, but think everything will go back to normal.