Good News

It's been a month now since Fall Out Boy performed. Right now Pete was watching Dylan since Patrick decided to go to the store. Dylan was just taking little steps. Pete just encouraged him as he was watching some movie on Lifetime.

"I'm back!" Patrick yelled as he walked in.

"Hey. Where di-" Pete stopped short cause when he turned around Patrick had already ran upstairs. "Come on little guy" Pete picked up Dylan and went upstairs. He went to their room to see that Patrick was in the bathroom. He sat Dylan down on their bed and so he can ask Patrick what he's doing. He got his answer when he saw the opened box on the bed.

"Thought it was time to find out" Pete looked up to see Patrick standing in the doorway.

"And?" Pete asked standing up and walking to Patrick. Patrick just shook his head. "We can keep trying"

"How when we're going on tour tonight?"

"We'll figure it out" Pete said wrapping his arms around Patrick's waist.

"Maybe this was meant to happen. Maybe we should wait" Patrick said sadly. He really was hoping that he was pregnant.

"I'm sorry baby" Pete hugged him since he saw his husband sad.

"It's okay. I'm gonna take a shower" Patrick said going back in the shower. Pete sighed and went to sit on the bed with Dylan.
***Skip To Concert***
They were all backstage getting ready for the first show to start tour. Frank and Gerard agreed to watch Dylan as they were gone. They were their at the show to watch Dylan when they go on stage.

"You guys excited to perform" Patrick asked Tyler and Josh. This was their first show performing in front of so many people.

"So pumped man" Josh said. Patrick smiled and went to sit next to Andy to talk about how things are going.

"So we got to tell you guys something" Frank said as him and Gerard stood in the front of the room. Bandit was hugging Gerard's legs since she didn't want to leave his side.

"I'm pregnant" Gerard said smiling.

"Oh my god" "Congratulation" Everyone said going and hugging the couple. Patrick stood up and walked out. He went to the equipment room. He was pacing as he was silently crying.

Tyler had saw Patrick walk out and followed him. "Are you okay?"

Patrick wiped all his tears and turned to look at Tyler. "I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You can talk to me" Tyler said. He was worried about Patrick. He was his friend after all.

"It's just. Pete and I have been trying to have another baby. And noting. I'm just a little upset that Gerard's pregnant and I'm not" Patrick said.

"I understand. I would be upset too. Maybe you and Pete can try again" Tyler said hopefully.

"We agreed that we're gonna wait till tour is over"

"Well you can always come and talk to me. I may not have a kid or a pregnant, but I can understand what you're going through" Tyler told Patrick resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Tyler" Patrick hugged him thankfully. Soon it was show time. Tøp and Panic! performed really hyping up the crowed. Finally it was Fall Out Boy's time. Fans were holding up signs saying, We missed you. The fans loved all their new stuff which made Patrick glad. He was scared that they would get booed like last time they toured.

They were performing Saturday which is their last song. Patrick was on the chorus when he felt something tug his pant leg. He stopped singing and looked down to see Dylan. He picked him up as he sang the second verse. Pete had removed his base getting ready for his part. He grabbed the mic and went to get Dylan from Patrick. He kissed his husband cheek as he started playing his guitar again.

Pete started doing his screaming part as Dylan just played with the mic wire. Pete stood close next to Patrick causing Dylan to tug on Patrick's sleeve. Patrick grabbed Dylan again once the song was over.

"Thank you for coming. We love you guys" Pete said.

"Will see you guys soon" Patrick said.

"Bye-bye" Dylan said into the mic waving. The fans awed and the guys walked off stage.

"Alright baby. I love you so much. You have to be good for Uncle Gerard and Frank. Your Dad and I will be back soon" Patrick said to Dylan. They had to get on the tour bus and leave immediately.

"We love you, Little Sandwich" Pete said kissing Dylan's cheek and hugging him. "We'll see you on your birthday buddy" Pete had been sure that they would be in Chicago on his birthday. Gerard and Frank would fly in with Dylan so then their family can finally meet their son.

"Love Dad" Dylan said hugging Pete. He had slowly learned more words which made Patrick happy.

"Love you too Dylan"

Patrick had grabbed him and hugged him too. "Love Da-da"

"Love you too, baby" Patrick kissed his cheek and handed him to Gerard. "Alright so please take care of him and yourself Gerard"

"I will and don't worry about him. Your baby boy is in good hands" Patrick hugged Gerard and Frank thanking them again.

Patrick kissed his son one last time and got on the bus. "I miss him already" Patrick said as he cuddled with Pete on the couch.

"I know. We'll see him soon" Pete kissed the top of his head thinking. Soon he'll make Patrick happy.