Cancun

Pete and Patrick finally got dressed and ready for their flight. They actually weren't doing the typical honeymoon. Well for the first week they were. On the second week Andy and Joe will come over to Cancun with Dylan. Brendon was heading over as well. He said that through out the hiatus he was going to all our houses and filming what we've been up too. He made it in to a documentary and was gonna premiere it in Cancun. It was called ****. Which is the weirdest name Patrick has ever heard.

"Ready gorgeous?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. Let's go" the two put their suitcases in the trunk and headed to the airport. Of course there was paparazzi's, but they just walked in with their heads down. Through out the flight the two just slept so they can be on the right sleeping schedule. Something they learned after years of traveling the world.

They landed and luckily it wasn't so crowded. They took a taxi to the house Pete got. Of course Patrick didn't know a thing. He just thought the two got a hotel room. "What are we doing here?" Patrick asked confused.

"This is ours" Pete said.

"Ours?" Patrick said even more confused.

"Yeah. I bought this house. That way if we wanted to get away for a little bit or when we come here for tour, we can live here"

"Pete. That's the sweetest thing ever. Thank you" Patrick said going up to his husband and kissing him. The two went inside and started unpacking. The house thankfully already had furniture in it. After the two unpacked they collapsed on the huge bed. Patrick laid his head on Pete's chest and was playing with his hand. He smiled as he touched the all black wedding band.

"How long do we have to wait?" Pete asked. He was a little anxious to find out. He really wanted to have another kid shockingly.

"I don't know a week or two" Patrick said. He never got a chance to call Cecilia and ask her questions. He can do that when they get back in LA.

"Do you think more sex will make the chance of you getting pregnant higher?" Pete asked.

"I don't know, but fuck it. I'm horny" Patrick said straddling Pete. He leaned down and started kissing Pete and then one thing lead to another.

*Week Later*
The two had a great one week honeymoon. They didn't really leave the house at all. They just had a lot of sex. They figured it would give them a higher chance. Patrick was always too sore to make dinner so Pete did the cooking for once, which was just pizza.

The doorbell went off and Pete ran to answer it. "Hey guys" he said to Joe, Andy, and Brendon. "Hello there little dude" Pete said grabbing Dylan from Andy. Dylan grabbed at his dad's glasses. Pete hardly wore his glasses, but he didn't feel like wearing contacts. "Come on in guys" Pete said heading over to Patrick who was in the living room.

"Oh, let me see my baby" Patrick said turning around to see everyone. Pete up handed him over and Patrick hugged him. "I missed you so much"

"Da-da" Dylan said against Patrick.

"Yes. Daddy's right here" Patrick said standing up. He some what limped to the kitchen.

"Guessing you two had a good honeymoon" Brendon said winking at Pete.

"Don't you dare answer that Peter!" Patrick yelled as he was grabbing the makings for dinner while holding Dylan. Pete just nodded his head yeah. Joe gave him a high five him and Brendon just smirked. "I heard that!" Patrick yelled shaking his head.

"How was he able to hear that?" Brendon asked shocked.

"Ever since he had Dylan he can hear everything" Pete said sitting down and turning on the basketball game.