Patrick To The Rescue

(1 month later)
The Wentz family had been doing fairly well. Pete was still writing his book and spending time with his husband and son.

Patrick was taking care of Dylan and acting somewhat like a housewife. He was pretty much being Pete's cheerleader. Some days Pete didn't want to write at all so Patrick would make a deal with him to write four pages an than he would get a reward. And man was that a great night for Pete.

Dylan was being well Dylan. He's been saying some more words and walking around more. He still had an obsession with celery.

Right now the family was all siting on the couch watching some TV. Pete had his laptop on his lap typing since Patrick made him another deal that he couldn't miss out on. Dylan was sitting between them hugging his favorite stuff animal. Patrick was petting Bowie who was sitting next to him.

The moment was then ruined by Patrick's phone ringing. Patrick pulled it out of his pocket and looked to see that he didn't know the number. He normally wouldn't answer it, but something in his gut told him answer it.

"Hello" he said.

"Un-uncle Patrick?" A little voice that Patrick hadn't heard in three years.

"Bronx?" Pete instantly looked at Patrick as he heard the name.

"Yeah. Mom wasn't picking up her phone and I was scared to call Dad" Bronx said in a small voice.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Patrick went full mom mode.

"I got in trouble at school for fighting with a kid. Can you pick me up?"

"Yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can" Patrick said already getting up from the couch. He hung up and started to put on his shoes.

"Where mom going?" Dylan said.

"Mom has to go pick someone up" Patrick had gotten use to Dylan calling him mom. It truly was adorable.

"You want me to go with you?" Pete asked with worried eyes.

"No. I'll be okay" Patrick took note to what Bronx had said about being scared to call his Dad. "Just watch Dylan. I'll be back soon"

Patrick kissed Dylan's check and than kiss Pete's lips. He grabbed his keys and headed to Bronx's school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick walked to the front office to see Bronx sitting in a chair. He had a couple of brusies on him, but he looked fine.

"Hi. Here to pick up Bronx Wentz"

"How are you related to him?" The lady said.

"Um I'm his.." He was trying to find the right word.

"He's Patrick Wentz. He's married to his dad" another lady in the office said. She looked to be in her twenties so it made sense.

"Mr. Wentz will have to have a chat in my office" the principal said. Patrick nodded and followed her into her office.

"Bronx got into a fight with another student and that is unacceptable. We do not tolerate that kind of behavior"

"I completely understand. I'll be sure to have a talk with him" Patrick shook her hand and walked out. "Come on. Let's go"

Bronx followed Patrick to the car and sat in the front. Bronx just stared out the window as Patrick drove.

"So what am I suppose to call you now?" Bronx asked breaking the silence.

"Whatever your comfortable with. Some goes for Dylan"

"That's what you guys named your baby?" He asked.