New House and Gender Reveal

A/n: Thank you Marcela for the ideas.

"So this is the last house I have in mind for you guys. It has a large family room and kitchen is this way" the relator walked the couple over to the kitchen.

"Wow" Patrick softly said amazed.

"These are great marble countertops and as you can see lots of cabinets" Patrick walked around looking at everything. Pete just stood there because he's not gonna be allowed in the kitchen. When he planned to make dinner he almost burned the house down making Patrick yell at him, but then kissed him for being so thoughtful.

"And how rooms are here?" Pete asked as Patrick sat down on the random chair in the kitchen. He was now four months along and, from the extra weight, his feet were killing him.

"There are seven rooms including the master bedroom. Five of them has bathrooms connected"

"And the backyard?" Patrick asked.

"Oh would you guys like to look" Pete nodded his head and sent to help Patrick stand up.

"So you get a great view of the city and in this area you can go hiking over there" the relator said.

Patrick nodded his head, liking the scenery. "So, what do you think Trick?" Pete asked.

"I like it. I'm sure the kids will" Patrick responded.

Pete nodded his head and looked at the relator. "I think this is the house we've been looking for"

(Next Day)
The family were now moving into the new home. Pete had called the Trohman's, Brendon, Dallon, Josh, Tyler, and the Iero family to help move in. They all agreed to help out and some just wanted to gush over Patrick's baby bump.

Patrick walked over to the moving truck to get a box. "No, no, no, no" Pete quickly said as he ran over to get the box from his husband.

"Pete, it's okay. It's light" Patrick argued.

"No. You can't be lifting anything. You'll hurt our juice boxes" Pete said back.

"Juice boxes?" Patrick asked confused.

"Yeah. I just thought of the name for the two" Pete handed the box to Joe as he grabbed Patrick's hand to go inside.

"Why juice boxes?"

"Because like when you open your lunch boxes you expect that your mom packed one juice box, but it was your lucky day. You got two" Pete explained as he lead them to the backyard where the kids were playing.

"I guess that makes sense"

"Now you just sit back here with Tyler and relax. Me and the guys got this"

At the moment there was a large crash inside and somebody yell sorry. They looked through the glass sliding door to see a box on the floor and Brendon standing there. "That was there when I got here" he said as he walked away.

"You really got this?" Patrick asked with a pointed look.

"Yes. Stop worrying, please. You don't need no stress" Pete kissed Patrick's forehead as he spoke.

"I know. I just wanna help" Patrick never liked sitting around as people did things. He wanted to be helpful.

"I know. I love you"

"I love you too" Patrick smiled and moved to kiss Pete quickly. He then went inside to start moving more boxes.

"Hey Tyler. How you been?" Patrick asked.

"Pretty good. Just nervous. You know six months now" Tyler said.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure of it" Patrick assured the other.

"Hopefully. Just wanna give birth to our baby boy already" Tyler said as he rested his hand on the bump.

"Yeah after awhile you just want the kid to come out"

"So have you guys found out the genders on the twins yet?" Tyler asked.

"No. We have an appointment tomorrow" Patrick was a little excited for tomorrow. He was sorta hoping to have at least one baby girl. "Have you been thinking of names for your baby boy?"

"Yeah. We have a full name figured out. We're keeping it a secret though"

"Understandable. We did the same thing with Dylan. We knew someone would try to change our mind about his name" The two ended up talking more and watching the kids run around playing. Well Miles was sitting and playing.

(Next Day)
The couple were back in the waiting room once again. There was a comfortable silence between the two. They were both excited and nervous. Soon they were called back and Patrick sat on the examination table.

"Hey guys" Cecilia said as she put on gloves. "How been Patrick?" She asked.

"Good. Just really excited" he said.

"Excited to see what their gender is?" She said as she put the gel on his stomach.

"Yeah. I'm sorta hoping we have at least one girl" he said as she looked at the screen that was facing them.

"Well lucky for you. Your having two baby girls" Patrick smiled largely and looked at Pete.

"Just what you wanted" Pete said smiling as well.

"Just what I wanted. Two baby girls" Pete leaned in and kissed Patrick sweetly.

"So before you go, have you been having any problems?" Cecilia asked Patrick.

"No. Just peeing a lot and fatigue" Patrick responded.

"Alright. Well I'll see you next time. Congratulations by the way" she said as she walked them out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, baby. We should start thinking of names" pets said as they laid in bed. They had put the kids to bed and now had sometime to themselves.

"Okay. What names you got?" Patrick asked as he moved to his side as he cradled his stomach.

"Sally"

"Of course" Patrick said with a smile.

"Fine. What do you got?" Pete asked.

"Bliss"

"Bliss" Pete repeated.

Patrick nodded his head and said, "Bliss Jane Wentz"

"I love it. How bout for our other juice box. Sally Dot Wentz" Pete said.

"I love it. So we have Sally and Bliss"

"Sally and Bliss" Pete softly said as he put his hand over Patrick's bump.

"Sally and Bliss" Patrick placed his hand over Pete's. Pete thought it would be a good picture so he grabbed his phone. He took a picture from above as he kiss Patrick's lips, but you can see their hands on the bump. He captioned it, 'We're lucky to have twin, but even more lucky to have twin girls. Love you so much @patrickstump and out juice boxes.'