Performance

Pete and Patrick got ready for the show. They did a sound check the day before and a bunch of fans were super excited for the show. Patrick had gotten Dylan dressed in his cute little Panic! At The Disco shirt, black pants, and black converses. "Ready babe?" Pete called from the front door.

"We're ready!!" Patrick yelled while running over with Dylan in his arms.

"Alright let's go you little cuties" Pete said opening the door. Patrick buckled Dylan in while Pete put Dylan's diaper bag in the back seat. They both buckled up and headed to the venue. Patrick held Pete's hand as he looked out the window. Patrick of started thinking about what's happened in the past few months. He had found out he was pregnant, got a wonderful boyfriend, gave birth to his baby boy, got engaged, loved Dylan everyday, got married, and now they were planning on having a second child. It's bonus points that Fall Out Boy got back together.

Pete pulled up to the place and they got off the car. Patrick was carrying Dylan as they walked in backstage since the entrance was crowded by fans. "Hey guys" Brendon said as soon as they got in their dressing room. For some reason all of Panic!, Twenty One Pilots, and Fall Out Boy were in their room.

"Can I ask why you guys are in our dressing room?" Patrick asked as he took a seat while putting Dylan on his lap.

"Wanted to hang out and see if you guys were arguing" Brendon said.

"Why would we be?" Patrick said confused.

"Cause you were saying stuff while you were drunk" Dallon said as Brendon sat on his lap.

"We're all good. We talked about it. Too it's none of your guys business" Pete said sitting down next to Patrick. Dylan moved over to Pete's lap playing with the zipper of his jacket. "So get out"

"Dude we wanna hang out" Brendon said pouting like a child.

"Out unless you want to see me suck Pete off" Everyone stood up and left, but Andy grabbed Dylan before leaving. Patrick rolled his eyes and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Were you being serious?" Pete asked watching Patrick take a sip of water.

"Do you want it to be?" Patrick took another sip looking as innocent as possible. He saw Pete nod so he put the water back on the table, and went on his knees in front of Pete. He undid Pete's belt and he lifted his hips up so Patrick could pull his pants and underwear down. Pete was barley even hard so Patrick just wrapped his hand around his dick and jerked him off. Patrick had rest his head on Pete's thigh watching as his hand moved. Pete just watched him and dug his teeth in his bottom lip. Pete couldn't take his eyes of Patrick. He had his dirty blond hair in his blue green eyes. He looked so innocent. Of course his actions weren't. Pete wondered how he married such a adorable yet sexy man.

He didn't even notice that he was hard. I guess all it took was to think about Patrick. Patrick lifted his head and moved to get comfortable between Pete legs. Once he was, he put one hand wrapped around the base of Pete's dick and the other resting on his thigh. He wrapped his lips around him and didn't hesitate to take all of him down. Pete was shocked he wasn't gagging, but he loved it. He loved how warm Patrick's mouth was and he does that thing with his tongue that makes him moan a little bit. Patrick soon moved his free hand down into the front of his jeans to jerk himself off. Pete got even more turned on by seeing how turned on Patrick was. He's so close. He can feel that warm little feeling in his stomach.

Dallon opened the door see Pete's back since the couch was facing the wall. "Hey dude. We're about to go"

"Just give us a minute! Get the fuck out!" Pete yelled causing Dallon to close the door. "They weren't kidding. Patrick's really going down on him" he said to Brendon.

"Oh, I want to see" Dallon grabbed his boyfriends hand and dragging him to the stage.

Patrick had pulled off of Pete and started to stand up. "What are you doin?" Pete asked confused.

"We have to go" Patrick said as if it was obvious.

"No we don't. They wouldn't mind us missing their intro. Now get back to sucking me" Pete know he sounded a little harsh, but he know that was Patrick's biggest turn on. When Pete told him commands. Patrick got back onto his knees and started to blow Pete again. He put his hand in Patrick's hair and tugging a little bit, causing Patrick to moaned around Pete's dick. "Come on baby. I'm so close" Patrick started humming the song Panic! was performing. The vibrations going through his dick made him cum so hard he can see stars. Patrick pulled off and surprisingly didn't spit. Instead he swallows which was the hottest thing Pete's seen. Patrick wrapped his lips around Pete again. He was sucking on the head getting the last drops of cum in his mouth. Once he knew there was nothing left, he rested his head back on Pete's thigh looking up at him. He was giving Pete a small smile. The one that he gets only after sex. "I love you" Patrick said softly.

Pete moved his hand down and putting it under Patrick's chin. He pulled him up so they were face to face. He put his thumb against his bottom lip. "I love you too" he said before kissing. He can cum and his Patrick. He wouldn't had kissed any one who if ever swallowed his cum, but Patrick was the only exception. Guess that's what love is.

They made theirselves presentable and headed out of the room. The guys gave them a knowing look and Pete just smirked. They got on stage and performed their little hearts out. The fans loving every minute of it. Patrick and Pete smiled as they sang to each other I'm A Lawyer With The Way I'm Trying To Get You.