Telling Pete

Patrick had just gotten off the plane and got a taxi. He just brought a backpack of weeks worth of clothes. He soon got to Pete's and taxi driver. He got off and stood in front of the door. He knocked and soon regretted it. He was going to turn around to leave, but the door opened.

"Hey Patrick. What are you doing here?" Pete knew that Patrick was suppose to be in Chicago for a show. Then to New Jersey and New York. He had two shows in New York and then too Las Vegas. It wasn't like Pete was stalking him. Okay maybe he was a little bit.

"I just.." Patrick just stared at Pete and started crying.

"Hey" Pete said soothingly and pulling Patrick into a hug. He was running his hand through his hair while Patrick cried his eyes out into his chest. "I don't know what's wrong, but it's going to be okay"

"No.. It's not...I'm...preg..nant" Patrick hiccuped out. Pete froze and grabbed Patrick's arm to pull him away from him. "Patrick don't joke with me. Come on I know for a fact you're a dude. You trying to Punk'd me again? Ashton were you at?!?" Pete said shouting out looking behind Patrick.

"I'm not joking Pete. Here" he pulled out the papers the doctors gave him to Pete. "I only read one page about how there was only about 13% of men who can get pregnant in the world. I then started to freak out so I stopped reading" Pete looked at the huge stack in his hands and then Patrick.

"You're pregnant" he said slowly. "This can't be fucking happening" he said turning into the house. He grew the papers on the floor scattering them everywhere. Patrick followed him since he left the door opened.

"But it is. I get that you just wanted a good fucking that night, but you are going to be a dad. Again" Patrick said remembering Bronx. "And I'm sorry you're stuck with me"

"I don't care if I'm stuck with you. It's just I can't deal with having another kid right now, Patrick. I'm just really fucked up right now" he said shaking a little bit. He wants to take more pills, but he had just took three before Patrick arrived.

"What's wrong?" Patrick had saw him shaking and started worrying.

"Nothing" he went to the kitchen hoping Patrick wouldn't follow, but he did. He grabbed the pill bottle, but Patrick stopped him.

"Why is it you have only three pills left even though you got them just two weeks ago?" Patrick said looking at the label. Pete just looked down feeling slightly ashamed. "Please tell me you aren't doing what I think you are Pete"

"Well I can't. I've been popping pills none stop because I need something to feel the emptiness I have. Both bands I had split up. Ashlee fucking left me and took Bronx with her. I fucking lost you. I can't deal with this loneliness"

"You don't have to any more. I'm here and I'm not leaving again. I won't let our kid deal with parents who hardly talk or anything. I get it if you just want to be friends while we raise the kid, but I'm not leaving either one of you" Patrick said.

Pete stepped forward hugging Patrick. "I don't want to be friends"

"Okay. I'll just leave then" Patrick said walking way. Pete pulled him back into the hug by his backpack.

"I meant that I don't want to be friends. I want to be more then friends"

"Oh" Patrick said. He really thought that Pete didn't want anything to do with him.

"So yes or no?" Pete asked uncertain if Patrick wants the same thing.

"Yes" he said looking up at him. Pete leaned down and kissed him. When they pulled apart they just rest their foreheads together. Pete moved his hand up to Patrick's stomach. He smiled as he looked at Pete's hand. He place his over the tan one loving it so much. He knew telling Pete was the right decision.