Life

The Wentz Family were finally home. Patrick carried Dylan in as Pete opened the door. The house was as cleaned as they left it before tour. "Let's go get you changed, baby" Patrick said to Dylan as he started heading up stairs. Pete went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. He then went to sit in the living room to watch some TV.

"Dylan wants you" Patrick said as he came back downstairs. Pete grabbed him and stood him in his lap.

"I love your outfit, little Sandwich" Pete said as he leaned up to kiss his soft check. Dylan giggled and started putting his little hand into Pete's black hair. Dylan was wearing a little onesie that said Fall Out Baby on it with little deer antlers.

Pete moved him to lay him on the couch and took a picture of his little outfit. He posted it to Instagram just tagging the bands account.

"Oh my god, Peter!" He heard Patrick run into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Pete. "I just got the best idea"

"What?" Pete asked as he pulled Dylan back into his lap.

"We should get a dog" Patrick said in a very excited voice.

Pete knew this was his way of getting over everything that's happen. They lost an addition to the family so he was gonna find another way to get one.

"Babe we just got home. Can we just relax a few hours before making decisions on stuff?"

"Okay. I guess" Patrick leaned over and kissed his husband. "Hey little guy. Your Uncle Gerard was telling me how you standing up on your own"

Patrick sat on the floor and lifted Dylan off the couch. He stood him up on his two little feet and held his hands. He slowly let go of his sons hands to have him stand by himself. Dylan stood for awhile and then plopped down.

Dylan had stared up at the balloon that was in the room. Pete look a picture of the look of determination on Dylan's face to get the balloon. Dylan then stood up and took a few steps to get the balloon.

"Oh my god! Good job, Dylan!" Patrick said cheering happily.

Pete took a video of Dylan walking into Patrick's open arms. He posted it with, 'Our baby boy is growing up so fast. @patrickstump'

Pete looked up from his phone to see that Dylan had walked his ways to him. "Come here, Little Sandwich"

"What you want to do?" Pete asked him.

"Play" Dylan said.

"Alright. Let's go play outside" he said lifting him to be on his shoulders.

Patrick smiled at the two and followed the two most important people in his life. They were running around chasing each other. Pete would grab Dylan and lifting him in the sky causing the little boy to giggle.

*Time Skip*
Patrick had grabbed Dylan out of his high chair and took him upstairs. He filled the tub up with warm water and added some bubbles. He put Dylan in the bath after undressing him. Dylan was making little splashes as he giggled.

Patrick sat at the edge of the tub and started washing Dylan's growing black hair. He rinsed the bubbles out and let Dylan play for awhile longer.

He soon then wrapped Dylan in a towel and carried him to his room. He pulled out some pajamas for him and put them on him. He laid him down in his crib. He put the red blanket over Dylan and gave him his elephant.
He kissed his forehead and softly said, "Goodnight, Dylan. Love you"

"Love mom" Dylan said so clear. It was probably the clearest sentence he's said so far. Patrick smiled and turned off the light so his night light glowed in the dark room.