Finally!!!!

Patrick was sitting in the living room waiting. He had got Dylan to bed at 9 p.m and it's now midnight. Normally Patrick would go to sleep, but Pete's not back. The door opened and Pete walked in and was going to head to the kitchen, but saw Patrick.

"Hey babe. What you doin up?" Pete said walking over to the couch.

"I can ask you the same thing" Patrick said sternly.

"Doing the voice over for Best Ink took longer then I thought" Pete said.

"You know I'm really not believing any of these excuses you've been giving me Peter" he crossed his arms getting frustrated. He would go to sleep with out Pete and wake up to him not in bed. He would always say I was out with the guys or I was working with Panic! in the studio.

"What do you mean excuses?" Pete felt very confused.

"You can cut the fucking act! You can just tell!"Patrick yelled standing up.

"Tell you what? What do you want me to tell you?" Pete was trying to be the calm one for once. Normally he's the one yelling when they argue.

"You know what I'm talking about! Just tell me that you're cheating on me!" Patrick yelled.

"What?! Baby I'd never cheat on you" Pete grabbed his hand to calm him a little bit. "You're the only one I want Patrick"

"Really?" Patrick said sounding happily confused.

"Yes Trick. I was really with the guys. Not fucking anyone" Patrick went and hugged Pete tightly.

"I'm sorry for accusing you. I just thought since you were coming home late and I haven't really been confident to do anything" Patrick said looking at at Pete.

"It's fine. Love you" Patrick smiled and just kissed him. It started to get a little heat. Pete stood up with Patrick on his lap. They kept kissing as Pete took them to their room. He ran into a couple of thing on the way making Patrick giggle against his mouth.

Pete laid Patrick on the bed and got on top of him. One leg placed between his legs and both hands placed firmly beside his head. The made out for a while longed, but soon Pete pulled back and took his shirt off. He kissed back and moved his hands down to pull Patrick's shirt off, but Patrick stopped him.

"What wrong?" Pete asked sitting up.

"Nothing it's just" Patrick had his arms over his stomach. "I don't look the way I did when we last had sex"

"Patrick you know I don't care how you look. That sounded a lot harsher then I thought. I really mean that I love typos no matter how you look. I swear"

"But like I've gain weight and I have stretch marks" Pete smiled at him and just lifted his shirt to show his belly. He leaned down and kissed all the stretch marks loving them. It shows that Dylan did really happen. Patrick looked down smiling when Pete looked up at him. Pete came up and kissed Patrick again. They continue undressing each other till they were completely naked.

Pete went back to kissing Patrick hungrily. He was super hard. He hasn't had sex for 10 months now. He blindly reached for the nightstand to get the lube from the dresser. He successfully got and went to kissing Patrick's neck as he slicked up his fingers. He pushed one into Patrick and he winced cause of the pain. "It's okay relax" Pete mumbled into his neck. Pete slowly started thrusting his finger into Patrick, letting him get use to it.

"Pete more" he breathed out. He added another finger scissoring Patrick unopened. Patrick was moaning quietly as Pete added another finger. He was thrusting them in hard just to watch Patrick moan under him. Pete couldn't stand any longer. He had to be in Patrick. He pulled his fingers out and situated himself between Patrick.

He was about to enter him, but Patrick gripped his hips to stop him. "Wait! You need to wear a condom"

"Fuck" Pete moved to look into the drawer. He wasn't sure if he had any. He thought he would never need them considering he wasn't sleeping with anyone before Patrick. He dug until he found one in the very back. He ripped it open between his teeth and then rolled it on. He slowly entered Patrick and then waited. Patrick moved a little bit trying to get use the feeling. Patrick soon gripped Pete's hips as a sign to move.

Pete slowly started thrusting and Patrick was moaning. He had his legs wrapped around Pete's waist. "Harder P-Pete" he moaned. Pete listened thrusting harder and changing the angle. He moved to start kissing and biting at Patrick's neck. Patrick moaned loudly once Pete finally hit his prostate

"Fuck. Right there. Fuck. Fuck me Pete" he moaned. Pete some what forgot how Patrick talked dirty in bed. The only had sex a totally of three times not including now. One drunken night, after Pete argued with Ashlee and went to Patrick's, and then the time that got Dylan to happen. All three were never a regret for Pete. Patrick wasn't really thinking right now. Just of the great feeling growing in his stomach.

Patrick was trying to match Pete's thrusts. Patrick was being pretty loud. Pete's gonna have to apologize to his neighbors tomorrow. He kept looking at the baby monitor just waiting for the moment to be over. Patrick noticed Pete looking at it so he moved his hand to knock it down to the floor. He made it look like he did it on an accident so Pete won't get mad.

He then kissed Pete with pretty much just tongue. "Fuck I'm close baby" Pete groaned.

"Me too" Patrick moved his hand down to his dick stroking it lightly. Soon the both came at the same time. Pete rested his forehead against Patrick's as the both panted to try to catch their breath. Pete soon pulled out and threw the condom in the trash next to the bed.

He flopped down on the bed feeling tired. Patrick cuddled into his side. "Love you" he mumbled falling asleep.

"Love you too Lunchbox" Pete kissed Patrick's messy head and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: Sorry I suck at writing smut.