Katelyn x Travis (MCD)

Start from the beginning

   "Katelyn, I'm a witch. I can sense lies and your feelings. Just trust me, if you don't admit how you feel soon, all those bottled up emotions inside of you will make you explode." She said turning to walk away again.

   I don't know how Lucinda knew what happened in my past, I mean, I've never told anyone! But still, she's a witch. I guess she can do more things then I thought. But lately I've been having flashbacks of what had happened in my past.. It was painful. Maybe I should talk to Travis about this..

=•Time Skip 1 hour•=

(I'm trying to write from here down with my thumb all wrapped up. I played my clarinet for too long so my thumb is all swollen... FML #musicianproblems and I'm jamming out to FOB while I write this. Life is awesome)

   I had freshened up a little bit after that Lucinda incident. But now I was on my way to the place I was meeting Travis. On my way, I was scanning my mind for what to do. As I was walking, so caught up in my thoughts I had completely bypassed Travis, not even thinking where I was going.

       Next thing I know, I'm tripping over a root that's pushed out of the ground. As I prepare for the impact of the cold, hard ground (like my soul) I feel two tight arms go around my waist a foot from the ground.

   "Almost fell there.." He said lifting me and letting me go once I was stable.

   "Thanks for catching me. I was lost in my thoughts. Sorry about that." I said trying not to look shaken up. But obviously, that failed.

   "Hey-- are you alright? You look like somebody just screamed at you." He said with a conceded face.

   "Uhm" Do I tell him? I don't think I should. But yet I feel like I need to. "No. I'm not alright. I've never  been alright." I said.

   Dangit! I'm making myself sound depressed. Which I guess I'm not. I'm just dragging this pain farther into extent then it needs to..it's not like I'm trying! It's just what my heart wants. One second it wants to be bottled up all secluded and sad now it wants to burst out and explode. I'm confused.

  "How about we talk about it while we walk?" He said unsure of what to do. I don't blame him. I guess he's never been in this sort of situation before.

   "Yes... That's what I need to do," I said trying to hold back my tears.

   Travis and I started walking. Not saying a word. He hesitantly put his arms around my shoulders as we walked. I'll admit, it made me feel better. I smiled a small bit behind the few tears on my face. Travis obviously saw them there and smiled as we continued to walk.

   We stopped and went to a small area where there was a large tree we sat against. We sat next to each other and then I started talking.

   "Travis. Do you mind if I let my whole past into you? I've never told anyone this, you'd be the first." I said looking at him.

   "Of course." He said looking at me with a slight smile.

   "Okay, then I'll start." I said

  "When I was younger, I lived in a small village it wasn't very large... Maybe 50 people.. But one day we were invaded. It was a village outside the region. Since we were along the shoreline of our region w-we were easy to get to.. Thankfully no other villages were found." I started breathing a little more heavily at this next part. But Travis was listening, his hand had moved to my thigh as encouragement to keep going when I paused. I looked at him and smiled to me with reassurance.