Riley's PoV

Me and James have just arrived at school and I can almost feel today's going to be a good day. I'm getting ready to tell the principle that I hit leila and it was all my fault. I deserve everything that's coming to me.

James walks me up to the office and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Good luck babe" I smile at him before taking a seat in the waiting area. I hope this all goes well.

"Oh hi miss Raymond, I actually wanted to see you about yesterday!" He says through gritted teeth. I nod my head and take a big gulp before walking into his office.

"Eh yeah that's kinda why I'm here, I wanted to tell you it's all my fault and leila shouldn't be punished at all.. Just me." I say standing my ground. He just stares at me and shakes his head.

"Are you sure because leila has already came in and said exactly what you said..." I'm speechless I mean I never expected her to even do such a thing but clearly I'm wrong.

"Yeah, she's lying trying to get me out of trouble. She doesn't deserve any sort of punishment after she tried to take the blame. I take full responsibility.." I say strongly, making sure leila doesn't get into any sort of trouble. Honestly she doesn't deserve it.. She's a nice kid and deserves a good life.

"I see.. Well then you've got detention after school all this week and next.." He says getting up opening the door, I get up too and make my way out. Detention. Wow.

I make my way to find James and he's sitting with Luke, Theo and wait who is that. Well I'm about to find out..

"Hey baby how'd it go?"  I smirk sweetly at him before embracing him into a hug.

"Detention all week and next.." I shrug before looking at the girl who I oddly don't know.

"Not too bad.." He says pecking my lips, I smile up at him and kiss him back. It's short but passionate.

"Hi I'm Riley.." I say placing my hand out at the girl..

"Maggie.. Nice to meet you.." She says smiling brightly at me. She seems nice..

"You too.. Are you new around here?" I ask making small talk as James places his arms around the back of me resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah I am actually just move where from California actually.." She says still smiling, it's like she never stops.

"I've always wanted to go to Cali.. James maybe we could go sometime.." I say turning round to looks at him.

"Maybe princess.." He says pecking him lips.

"I mean it would be so fun.. Surfing, swimming... Sex.." I whisper the last part in his ear, he smirks and places him hands on my bum before kissing me again.

"James.. Stop!" I squeal and slap his arm as he squeezes my bum. He chuckles and let's go.

"Aww you guys are so cute.." I hear her voice say, no one ever really call us cute were just you know annoying to looks at most of the time.

"Aww thanks.. So whys you come over to these idiots?" I ask, if I'm being truthful these guys wouldn't be my first pick I mean they are a big.. What's the word.. Clueless.

"Oh me and Luke we em went on a.. Spent time together last night.." It's like she never knew what to call last night.

"Aww you and Luke went on a date?" He smiles and looks at her, how he used to look at me and I'm really happy that he found someone again that makes him happy and isn't leila.

"I guess you could call it that.. I mean I was supposed to be with leila but she never arrived and Maggie came and it was perfect.." Luke explains to me.. I smile and look at James.

"Isn't that romantic.." I say sinking into him. I men's how me and James met wasn't so romantic. It's kinda creepy to be honest.

"I guess so but it'll never beat me and you.." He says kissing my head. If I'm completely honest I don't want Maggie knowing about me and James' past because well it's not exactly normal.

"How'd you too meet.." Shit! Of Course she's ask. I just smile and look at James.

"She actually was going out with Luke and my mum was fostering her at the time and then one thing led to another we had sex a couple times.. She brown up with Luke for me.." Of course he's tell her.. I was actually hoping he'd make up something.

"Oh.. Ok.." She says looking around.
"I know not really your average story is it..." I say laughing to myself trying to get the awkwardness to drift away.

"Yeah.. I guess it isn't but in a way it's kinda cute in a quirky way.."