"Rowan" She says happily.

"Hi" I hug her tightly "I feel like it's been so long"

"It's been too long"

"Do you really have to take her from me?" Austin pouts, and I laugh, kissing his cheek.

"Yes" My mom nods.

"Ugh fine" He groans.

"Sorry Love" I pout "But we have to go" I kiss his cheek.

"I'll see you when you get back" He mumbles, and grabs his car keys handing them to me "Don't do anything stupid"

"Oh please, this is me were talking about, everything I do is stupid" I roll my eyes "But I guess I'll make an exception, I'll see you later"

"Bye guys" He waves as his mom and I walk out of the door. We walk down to Austin's car and I get into the drivers seat, Michele climbing into the passenger seat.

"So everything is set right?" She asks, and I nod with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, and having like two weeks makes it better. He'll believe me and it will be perfect" I laugh, driving off to a cute little restaurant so we can get some lunch.

"Oh my gosh, I feel so bad" She runs a hand down her face.

"Don't feel bad, it'll be funny. I'm just hoping he doesn't go crazy over it"

"I don't think he will, I think he'll be surprised though" She shrugs.

"I do too, I have a certain way I want it to play out in my head, and if it doesn't go that way specifically, we might end up having a problem" I chuckle, pulling into a parking space.

***

"Hello?" I answer the phone as we climb back into the car.

"Rowan, we just got a huge gig and I think you need to come over"

"How soon do you need me?" I ask, biting at my fingernail.

"Like as soon as possible" She mutters, and I sigh.

"Alright, I'll be there soon" I say, hanging up the phone.

"Everything alright?" Michele asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, my friend just needs my help"

"Well, we can drive wherever you have to go and I can drive myself back to Austin's" She suggests.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.

"I know my way back" She chuckles.

"Thank you so much" I say, backing out of the parking lot and driving to Rosa's house. I climb out once I pull into her driveway and I hug Michele tightly "I had fun today"

"Me too, I haven't  been able to do this with any of his ex's. They were all hoes" She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"Well, I feel honored"

"I'll see you later" She grins.

"See you, can you tell Austin to call me?"

"Of course" She nods, and I give her a short wave as I run into Rosa's house.

"So, what's this gig?"

"A wedding"

"A what?" I choke, we've never done a wedding before.

"You heard me. Austin's been doing so much promo for us that we've become so popular and now we're doing weddings!" She cheers "But there's one problem..." She trails off.