38. He Takes You On Tour-1D Collab (CALM)

Start from the beginning

"AHHH!" Niall jumped back, dropping a bag of chips in his hands.

"SECURITY!" Louis yelled, not recognizing you. It wasn't too surprising you had a pretty major growth spurt since the last time they saw you and didn't look all that similar.

"Wait-" your head snapped up as someone came in to pull you out, but before you knew it you were standing outside the front doors of the hotel, stranded in the crowd of girls. You checked your pockets for your phone, but all you had on you was the room key. You were ready to cry, you were stranded in a foreign country with no way to contact your family and had nothing with you but a useless room key. You pulled out the cheap plastic when you remembered, this wasn't just any room key, it was Louis and Niall's room key.

You turned to the girl nearest you, "if you let me use your phone you can have this room key to Louis and Niall's room."

The girl looked at you shocked, and then in disbelief, "like that's actually their room key."

"It is! My name is Y/N Hemmings and I need to call my Mum to sort this out!" You said desperately holding out the key to her.

"Really?" She said excitedly snatching the key and handing you the phone. Quickly thanking her you dialed Liz's number.

"Y/N! We were waiting for you to call! How was your flight?" Liz asked brightly happy to hear your voice.

"Mum," you held back tears, really happy to hear her voice.

"What happened?" She asked darkly able to tell there was something wrong from your tone.

"They- they didn't recognize me, I can't get into the hotel," you said quickly beginning to hate coming on tour in the first place.

"He forgot to give your picture to security didn't he," she chuckled humorlessly, "you sit tight your brother and I are going to have a talk." Liz promptly hung up and you erased the number from the phone before giving it back to the owner.

"I hope they come and get you soon, you can wait with us," she smiled leading you over to where her friends were standing with big One Direction signs. You chatted with them while they squealed about the door key. Within ten minutes an ashen faced security guard came rushing out of the building. Now much calmer, you walked out of the crowd where he could see you.

"We're so sorry miss," he led you back inside and into the lobby where all five members of One Direction stood waiting.

"Y/N thank god," Liam pulled you into a hug, "I thought those dimwits had lost you."

"Nice to see you too," you smiled into his shoulder. Pulling back, you snickered when you saw how red Liam's face was and how pale Louis and Niall were.

"DON'T BLAME ME BLAME HIM! HE CALLED SECURITY!" Niall hollered pointing at Louis.

"That's not fair, you screamed and I panicked, I didn't even get a good look at her," Louis argued turning to Niall.

"Do you know where Luke is?" You asked walking with Liam over to where Harry and Zayn were waiting to greet you.

"He's on his way over, apparently Liz gave him and security quite an earful," Harry smirked hugging you.