37. Sibling Rivalry (CALM)

Start from the beginning

While Michael was taking his turn you tried to shake off the mental image of Luke as a stripper but it was just too horrifying.

"Nooooo! 20,000!" Michael shrieked throwing down the salary card.

"Now I bet you wished you went to college," you smirked as Calum went and followed behind your car into the college section, Ashton right behind him.

"I didn't peg you as a college kind of guy," you raised your eyebrows spinning again hopefully finishing your education.

"I know where the money is," Calum shrugged.

"I just need to marry well," Michael muttered as you drew your own salary and job, "how you doin'?" He turned to Luke who snorted at the advancement.

"How did it go?" Ashton asked nodding towards your newly drawn career and salary cards.

"Doctor, 100,000," you grinned quite literally rubbing your accomplishment into Calum's face.

"Don't get too attached to those cards," he said mischievously.

"Noooo I lost a turn! Stupid flat tire!" Luke pouted setting his car down in the middle of the road.

"You could always ride with me," Michael wiggled his eyebrows as he took his turn.

"I would rather have four flat tires," Luke rolled his eyes.

"That can be arranged."

"I'm a police officer!" Calum whooped showing off his card. "I can charge speeding tickets now."

"How well paid of a police officer?" You asked.

"Only 10,000 less than you."

"Wow, I feel left out," Michael frowned looking down at his salary longingly.

"C-o-l-l-e-g-e," you spelled out landing on your first payday square. You made Ashton pay you back in $5,000 bills so that you could make it rain over in your corner.

"Now who's the stripper?" Luke smirked making you scowl at him.

Michael grabbed one of the loose bills and stuffed it down Luke's shirt, "still you."

"At least I'm a rich stripper," he stuck his tongue out at Michael as he was skipped over for turns.

"Well it's your lucky day, you can be my rich stripper," he smiled landing on the 'stop and get married' tile, "but this is a limited time offer." Luke looked longingly down at his car which was still stuck, and back at Michaels who was already far ahead of him.

"Fine," he groaned moving his piece into the red car, "but only because I get half the red car in the divorce settlement."

"Is that even allowed?" You looked over at Ashton who shrugged.

"Technically in the rules it doesn't say you can't marry the other players."

"Whatever, combined they still make less than me," Calum waved it off while muke bickered over who got to drive.

"They're both little blue pieces you can't tell them apart," you sighed slapping their hands away from the car as Calum took his turn.

"But I know which is which," Luke frowned.

"Hand them over," you held out your hand and mixed up their characters randomly picking one to put in the drivers seat. "There." Taking your turn, you got married as well moving your little car up the board.

Despite using Michaels car, the married couple decided to go on Luke's turn, ending up rolling a ten and getting a speeding ticket.

"Look what you did Luke!" Michael hissed as Calum held out his hand expectantly.