"Soul-ah, I hope you can look after them for today."

I ask Baby Soul to take care of Nisha and Jane for today. I've something else that I need to settle down. Baby Soul give a small smile and nodded.

"Not to worry, Sunggyu Sunbae-nim. Lovelyz are free today, so we will look after them. If anything happen, I'll let you know."

"Thanks, Soul-ah. Let's go, Dongwoo. I need you to help me."

Dongwoo nodded while Baby Soul say your welcome to me. Then, I and Dongwoo rush to Woollim Building with my car, Yoongi is waiting there. I need to hear his explaination. I really need them.

..

Author's POV

"Junhyung, we need to talk."

Junhyung follow his leader to the meeting room in Cube's Building. They're having their dance practice in the studio. While they're having a break, Dujoon come towards Junhyung and ask Junhyung to follow him to the meeting room which is far from other people's presence.

"What is it, Dujoon?"

Dujoon let a sigh as he take a seat on a chair from the meeting room. Dujoon make a gesture by his index finger, ask Junhyung to have a sit too, in front of him.

"You need to stop all this, Junhyung."

"Stop what? What do you mean by stop?"

Junhyung's eyebrows knitted. He can't grab what is Dujoon try to say to him. Dujoon make him confused. Dujoon rub his face before he look at Junhyung with sharp gaze.  He know damn well that he need to stop this bullshit. It's getting worse. And that make him really disappointed with his member.

"I know what you did to Sunggyu, Junhyung."

Junhyung scoffed when he hear Sunggyu's name. He really can't understand why all people care for Sunggyu so much but not him.

"Sunggyu? What I did to him? I didn't do anything wrong to him?"

"Stop lying. It's too obvious."

Junhyung look at Dujoon with sharp gaze. He hate when people back up Sunggyu and what worst is, his own leader back up Sunggyu. That's totally wrong to him.

"Junhyung, maybe you don't know this but I know so damn well what you did from the beginning. The day you bring unconscious Sunggyu to the sea, I'm there actually and I'm the one who save him from drowning and die."

Junhyung scoffed again but this time louder than before. Now he know who is the one that make his planned failed. After a while, Dujoon continue.

"You know that Sunggyu can't swim and because of that you throw him in to the sea and let him drown and die. Don't you?"

"No wonder, my planned was failed. You safe him? But Sunggyu deserve to die. He need to die!"

"Just, what's wrong with you, Junhyung? He is your fucking best friend."

Junhyung stand up abruptly while his gaze still on Dujoon. He put his right hand on his waist while the other hand ruffled hir hair roughly.

"Bestfriend? Really?"

Junhyung scoffed.

"He's not my fucking Bestfriend after he took my place!"

"What place, Junhyung!?"

This time, Dujoon stand up abruptly while he punch the meeting table beside him. He can't calm himself any longer. Junhyung's reason is so unacceptable.