Chapter 27

Yoongi's POV

I let her room's door wide open as I push it abruptly. My breath keep in and out. The news that I get this morning really make my heart dropped in one second. I don't know when it's happened but the curiosity and anger keep lingering in me.
I keep holding my tab as I want to crush it now. I let it by my side while my other hand still on the door knob.

"Yoonhye-ya!"

I can see her shoulders jolted up as I shouted her name while I still standing in front of her room.

"Oppa! What's wrong with you? Why you're shouting at me in this peaceful morning?"

Yoonhye sit on her bed as I approaching her and shoves my tab to her with anger. I feel like I want to scream loudly right now. I don't care if people think me as a crazy composer.

"Look at this. You should tell me, the real story behind this."

"What is it, Yoongi Oppa? Why you look so angry?"

My anger rising as Yoonhye act like she know nothing about the news. Yeah, maybe she didn't figure it out yet but still, it's her in the news. I'm so sure.

"Just take it and look at it!!"

Without asking, Yoonhye took the tab with annoyed face when I screaming again asking her to look at the tab. She look at the screen of my tab and keep silent for a moment. Then, her eyes when bigger and widened as she read the news. A news full with her and his picture. What make me more mad is they were kissing in that photo. It's so clear!

And I'm getting angrier when I noticed that the pictures were taken during Running Man's filming, the first time Yoonhye meet him. How he can be so stupid to do this in public? How he can be so confident that Yoonhye is her? What he's thinking that time? He's an Idol!

"Op..oppa.. I..I can explain."

Yoonhye put my tab on her bed by her side. Her hands and body were trembling. I stood on her bed right in front of her. Her head were hanging low. She keep murmured to herself and I can hear some cursing words from her. I put my hands on her lap and Yoonhye tilted her head up to see me.

"Yoonhye, I'm sorry okay? I can't get angry on you like that just because of this but please. Can you tell me what happened actually at that time?"

My heart soften when I see her miserable face. I can see through her face that Yoonhye feel guilty and she even didn't know what to do after she read the news. A news that can make his career destroy in anytime and at the same time, may lead Yoonhye to get hateful criticism from the netizens and his crazy fans or sasaeng. I don't want her to get into any trouble.

But now.. another trouble come to her. And this may give her a hard time. She didn't deserve for this.

"Oppa, when this news come out?"

I put my hands on her trembling shoulder and patted it gently.

"This morning. Early in the morning, I guess."

"Oppa, what should I do? My face, everybody will know that... that was me in the picture and.. and.."

"What is it, Yoonhye-ya? Don't worry about it, okay? I will help you to settle this down, eung?"

I give a little squeeze on her shoulders when there's a single tears fall down from her eyes. Why she's crying? Is it really disturbing her? I cupped her face with my both hands and wiped off her tears with my thumb gently. My heart hurt to see her crying.

"Hey..hey.. don't cry. Why are you crying? You just need to tell me what happened, so I can fix it and everything will be alright. Please, stop crying."