Chapter 29

Sunggyu's POV

I laid her on the bed carefully as Yoonhye or to be exact, Nisha was sleeping soundly. Nisha squirming a little as I let her laying on the bed. I brush away softly her bangs to see her calm and peaceful face.

After a few minutes, I sit beside her and watch her sleeping. I heard someone entering the room. I tilt my head over my shoulder and found Baby Soul standing at the door way of  the room. Baby soul just give a small smile before ask me.

"Is she alright?"

I nodded and show a smile.

"She's okay, now. Thanks, Soul-ah."

I turn my head to Nisha again as I watch her with a smile still on my face. My hands hold her right hand firmly. Baby Soul approach me and sit at the edge of the bed, watching the sleeping Nisha.

"It's okay, Sunggyu Sunbae-nim. I just let her to have some rest in my room. It's  not a big deal."

"Still, I'm still thankful to you."

Silent take over our conversation as both of us shut our mouth, don't want to make any noise that can wake Nisha up.

"Nisha Unnie?"

"Jane, wait!"

Suddenly, there's a loud voice screaming Nisha's name. Baby Soul seems suprised because of the sudden scream echoed in her dorm. I just let a sigh as I know already who she is.
After a while, an average little girl with long black hair enter the room.

"Nisha Unnie!"

The girl just stand there at the door way. Then, Dongwoo appeared behind her with so much concern showed on his face.

"Jane."

Dongwoo reach for her shoulder but the girl let her shoulder away from Dongwoo's hand and walk towards me.

"Nisha Unnie."

Her voice are calmer than before as she standing next to me while watch her unnie laying on the bed. Her eyes watered with her tears, threatening to fall.

"Jane, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jane look at me so much hatred in her teary eyes. She grabs my collar but I just let her do it. I know I'm being a bad oppa for her.

"Why? Why you hid my unnie from me? Why you keep it secret!?"

Jane start to cry as she shout right in front of my face. I just tilt my face down, not even dare to look in to her eyes again. I know all this happened because of my fault.

"Jane."

Dongwoo grab Jane's shoulders when Jane loose her grip on my collar and fall on to the floor, crying continuously. Dongwoo hug her and shushes her with a nice words, to calm her down.

Baby Soul just keep her mouth shut, confused with what just happened, maybe. Luckily, Nisha still in a deep  dreamland. She must be so tired because of the sudden truth.

"I'm sorry, Jane. I know it's my fault. I've my own reason for this."

Jane stopped crying. Dongwoo broke the hug and let Jane stand up again. Jane just keep her mouth shut and watch her unnie. She must miss her so much.

"For now, I don't want to hear anything from you, Sunggyu oppa. Just, let me be with my unnie for now. I need to be alone. I will come to you when I'm ready to hear everything about Nisha Unnie."

I nodded as well as Dongwoo. I understand her well and I gladly grand her wish. I, Dongwoo and Baby Soul went out to the living room,leave Jane with her sister alone in the room.