Chapter 40: Louis

As I arrived home my little sisters and mother were standing at the door waiting for me. I walked over and hugged all of them. I missed seeing their faces. My mom pulled me aside. Being a mommy's boy I knew she had a lot to share with me. What it was about, I wasn't to sure but I knew it was a lot.

"Hey Lou, I want to talk about things." Told you. "I can see how down you are in photos and I just want to know what's going on. I want you to be happy and being your mother, seeing you upset hurts me because I feel like it's my fault. So I need to know what is going on so I can fix things." I looked at her. I didn't want to talk about it but I knew there was no way I was getting out of this.

"Well mom." I looked at her trying to stalk but she gave me a look which made me continue. "I was Skyping with Meghan the other night and I stayed up all night with her. She fell asleep and I stayed up because I couldn't fall asleep and a guy walked in and got in bed with her and all this stuff went down. I refuse to speak to her and I don't know what to do. I love her but she''s using me and I don't like that feeling you know?" She nodded. "I tried to talk to Harry about it but I didn't want to get him upset. Him and Ashley just got back together and all I want is for him to be happy."

She cut me off. "What's on your neck?" I laughed a little. I guess talking about Harry made her realize that. She's close with Harry's mom like I'm close with Harry, it's kind of nice. I'm also guessing she saw the videos of us giving each other love bites during the concert the other night.

"There from Harry." I laughed more as she shook her head. "He was trying to make me feel better about everything, you know how it makes us feel better. Well we did it too much and i'm left with this on my neck. But don't worry he's got them as well, and they aren't from Meghan, two pluses I guess." She smiled at me.

"I'm glad you've got the boys, but mostly Harry. You two are like long lost brothers Louis and I know he's watching you while I'm away and I love that about him. You have the four best guys to help you through everything Louis. You've got your family to help you through everything. So don't let Meghan ruin everything. Let your family and best friends help you through all of this." I leaned over the table and gave my mother a hug.

"Thank you for this mom. You always know how to make me feel better. I'm glad to have you as my mom and I wouldn't want it to be anyone else." My mom kissed my forehead, like I was her little boy still. "You know, having the family I do, makes me completely happy with all the decisions I have made in my life. It shows me that I have support no matter what and I'm lucky to have such a supportive family, because some people aren't lucky enough to have the support that I have. So thank you mom, for raising us the way you have. I love you."

The twins walked into the kitchen together holding hands. They spoke in unison and I always found that so cute. "We missed you!" I got up and walked over and gave them hugs. They hugged me back tightly. "Sing us to bed tonight?" I smiled, I did that for them when I was home. They obviously missed it.

"Of course!" They smiled and ran out of the room. "They missed me a lot didn't they?" I asked my mom and she nodded. "That's the only down fall about being in this band. Having your family miss you. It sucks leaving all of you behind, but it'll all be worth it in the end." My mom just looked at me smiling. "Well I'm going to go up to my room and put my stuff away and just relax for awhile. It was a boring trip here." I got up and went to my room which I hadn't been in for awhile.

I put my suitcase in the corner of my room and collapsed onto my bed. It was still made from the last time I had slept in it and made it. I knew because the stuff animal I placed there hadn't moved its spot. I looked out my window to see a crowd of girls standing outside the front of my house. Didn't they understand this was time to myself, not time for them? I pushed my window open and the girls screamed.

I sighed and waved at them. I knew this is what I signed up for but couldn't I just get one day to myself. A day where they wouldn't follow me? I put on a smile and continued to wave. They asked for me to come down. I agreed and walked downstairs and went out. I took pictures with him and signed things and they all ended up leaving and I went back to my room. Finally some peace and quiet time for myself.

I couldn't wait for dinner later. A good home cooked meal was something that I was missing. I had a feeling that my sisters would help my mom cook. Which was going to make the meal even better. A meal made of love. I smiled just thinking about it. I closed my eyes and took a little nap and woke up to the smell of cooking. I walked downstairs to see my sisters and my mom making dinner for us.

I sat at the table and watched them make a complete mess of the kitchen and laughed a little. "You guys got that under control over there?" They were too concentrated to answer and that made me laugh more. "Alright, I'll take that as a yes."

I was excited when they placed the food on the table. I was so ready to eat. I sounded like Niall but I didn't care, at that moment I was feeling like Niall. I put some food onto my plate and began to eat. It was really good. It was surprised due to the mess they had made in the kitchen, but it was very good. "Amazing you guys."

This made this day perfect. It was nice to have a home cooked meal again. After dinner we all watched the TV as a family. It was nice to just relax for once. There was nothing I had to worry about at this moment and that felt amazing. I could sit there with my family and do absolutely nothing and it was amazing. It's hard to always be going. There are times when you're famous where you just want to stop and breathe from a minute and this was that time.