Chapter 38: Niall

I got up off the couch and walked over to Liam and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey lad, don't let the two Debbie Downers get to you. Have the night of your life." I whispered in his ear. I patted his back and looked at Danielle for a second and whispered in his ear again. "Have tons of fun." I laughed and walked back over to the couch where Zayn was sitting.

Liam was looking at me shaking his head. "You're so rude Niall." We all know I'm the good one here. If I could marry food I would, so I'm clean as can be. With that Liam walked out of the room with Danielle.

"Does he really have to do that in front of us knowing everything that's going on? Seriously only two of us are in relationships. He doesn't have to rub it in our faces' again." Zayn looked up. It was un like him to speak out like that. He usually kept to himself. "At least Harry's not rubbing the fact that he's probably going to be having sex with Ashley any day here. Where as Liam is like 'Hey guys look at my beautiful girlfriend, I can't wait to be alone later with her.' I seriously need to get out of here already. I want to be alone." Zayn stood up from the couch.

After the amazing show we had I didn't know where all this was coming from. I thought we were going to have a good night. Which I felt like was going to happen before Danielle walked in. I wanted to cheer all the boys up but I felt like it was no use. They'll all be upset no matter what happens. I watched as Zayn left the room and headed toward the car.

"Harry, Louis, I guess it's just us left. We should grab out things and head to the car." I walked over to them. They were wrestling around in the corner. Who knows why. They stopped as soon as they heard my voice and stood up and looked up at me. "You know it looks like you both have sex hair right now." I couldn't help but laugh at them. "I totally can't look at you two right now." I turned around, continuing to laugh at them.

"Don't make fun of us." 'Oohz! ' I repeated in my head in Harry's accent. "I'm trying to make my boy Lou happy over here. So love bites it was!" Harry and Louis laughed along with me and I turned and faced them again. I looked at both there necks, love bites was an understatement. They were having a little to much fun. Larry Stylinson I hear. Just kidding.

The three of us headed out to the car and we all headed back to the hotel. After all that was going on I felt like I needed to do something for the fans. I pulled my laptop from my suitcase and turned it on. I pulled up a twitcam link and posted it all to twitter. The fans deserved this and maybe I could get all the guys to join me at one point. Who knows.

We were on for about a half hour when there was knock at my door. I got up and answered it and Zayn walked in. He was a little drunk. "Vas Happenin' my man?"

"I'm doing a twitcam Zayn." We walked over to my laptop and he sat on the bed next to me. He talked to the fans for a few minutes and then left. "Well that was Zayn for you guys." The others boys came for a little as well and talked with the fans. Harry and Louis came in together of course, and Liam came in with Danielle. Wasn't anything new to me. I ended up stay up until about 3 in the morning talking to all the fans. I was having a blast and didn't want to go, but I knew I had to get up to leave for the next stop in the morning.

I woke up to Paul banging on the door. I was tired and grumpy. I'm not one to mess with in the morning, especially when I didn't get enough sleep. I rolled out of bed and got dressed and walked out of my room. I didn't care what I looked like or what anyone was going to say. I wanted to get in the car just so I could get back to sleep. I walked downstairs with the boys and Paul and got into the car.

"Why the hell must we have to get up so early?" I looked at the boys who all seemed to be happy go lucky this morning. Zayn was still a little hung over from last night so he was totally out of it, but he was happy. Harry and Louis still looked like they had some hard core sex and their love bites showed way more today than they did yesterday. Liam was on cloud nine and that's something I don't need to explain.

"It's not even that early Niall. You shouldn't have stayed up all night doing who knows what." I looked at Louis. It looks like you stayed up later than I did. With Harry. I wonder what you two really were doing. "Besides the point, it's a new day Niall. After a bad last night, it's time to get over it and have a good day." Excuse him. I wasn't even upset last night. I was the only one who had a good night on my own. These boys were irritating the crap out of me.

"Excuse all of you! I was up with our fans all night giving them what they love. So if you don't mind shutting the hell up, it's be great. I want to sleep. Now zip it before I zip your mouths for you." I looked away from all the boys and closed my eyes and fell asleep for the rest of the car ride.

God I could really use something from Nandos right about now. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light and looked around. Still in the limo on the way to wherever they were taking us. I looked around, releasing a groan when I saw the sight before me.

"Harry! Harry! Harry Styles get your ass off me!" Louis cried out. He made a haphazard attempt at slapping Harry's back to get him off his lap. In response to Louis's slap (would that even count as a slap?) Harry kissed the top of Louis's head and sat down. I swear those two are either bi or they're using girls as an excuse that they aren't gay like people assume they are.

Harry's eyes landed on me, a cheeky grin spreading across his face. "Well look who decided to finally wake up. Morning princess." I quickly slid my shoe off and threw it at his head and unfortunately, missed. He winked at me and moved over so he sat next to me. "We got some bagels if you wants?" Wants? What are we some fifteen year old girls?

I grumbled a response while grabbing the brown bag and digging in for a sesame bagel. None there - great. I sighed and pulled out a poppy seeded one. I ripped off a piece and shoved it into my mouth. "Any idea where were actually going?" I slurred out. The boys looked at me disgustedly as if I was immature for chewing and talking at the same time. So what if I want to multi-task is that such a crime.

"We're going to a place to watch the DVD we made and than later we have a concert in London," Liam told me. I looked over and saw him with Danielle's head on his lap playing with his hands. Damn I get what Zayn was saying about Liam rubbing her in our faces. Don't get me wrong Danielle's a nice girl and everything but when all the do is act mushy you just wanna shove a finger in your eye and twist it. Oh gosh,, why'd I say that? I'm imagining it happen. No! No! No! Get out get out!