Chapter 3: Meghan and Louis

I stood up as Victoria's voice went quiet. I looked in the mirror to make sure everything was just perfect, as I did Louis peaked his head in the door. He smiled at me and motioned for me to come over. The girls all turned and waved at him and he did the same back. They all called out a simple 'Hello.' and were back to being busy with their hair and make up. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. As the click of the door handle sounded, the talking in the room began again, but my thoughts were focused on something else, and that something else was Louis. My eyes focused on his and his voice sounded so tender, it always did.

"Babes, what do you think, black tie or red?" He held up both to his grey suit. I studied both looks and smiled.

"Well red is your favorite color, but black would match my outfit. Unless I wore red pumps then we would match. You always leave these decisions up to me. You're such a pain." I paused an thought for a second. "How about you try the red one first and I'll find my red pumps and we'll just see what looks better from there." He smiled, he always knew I would come up with the best ideas.

"I knew you could come up with an idea." He kissed my cheek, his lips were just the softest. He always had me distracted. With that he walked off and went downstairs where all the boys were. I headed back into Harry's room to find my bag which held many different colored pumps. I withdrew my red ones and sat on the edge of Harry's bed while placing each shoe on my feet. While standing up I fixed my dress and made sure everything was perfect.

"How do I look?" I spun for the girls to see. They all looked me up and down and Jennifer stood up from the mirror. Her hand reached up to my hair and fixed a piece of my hair that was falling out from my braid. She did a nice job on my hair and I loved it. I swear it took her six tries but in the end it was seamlessly perfect. I glanced into the mirror and smiled.

"You look amazing." A voice from the other side of the room had said and I looked to see it came from Victoria. I was surprised, but it meant a lot. "I bet Louis was loving you all up out there." She laughed a little with a smile.

"He just wanted me to pick a tie for him. He was being a Loser." I smiled and looked at Ashley who was concentrated and getting her hair just perfect, that her eyes hadn't left the mirror since she had sat down. She was always trying to be perfection for Harry and for her perfection was hard to come by.

"Normal Louis for you," Jennifer's voice had a giggle to it. We were close. Jennifer was always putting others before herself and tonight thats exactly what she did for me. She always knows that I want to look my best at these type of events and she tried her hardest to make me look stunning. "He's got the best fashion sense and then comes to you for help. I swear sometimes he was supposed to have bleach blonde hair like Niall." Now that was funny, I laughed and so did the others, well, minus Ashley.

"Anyone need help since I'm done?" Amira looked at me. My eyes glanced over at Ashley and back at Amira. "Ash you need some help?" A few seconds passed and it was silent, my answer was clear, she didn't want help. "Well girls I'm going to go downstairs and check on the guys. I'll just meet all of you down there." I smiled and left the room.

I had that feeling in my stomach that this night was going to be a long one. As my footsteps fell upon the stairs, the boys laughter from downstairs filled my ears. I took my finally step down as I seen Louis attacking Harry, as always. Liam cleared his throat as he noticed me standing at the bottom of the stairs. Louis and Harry looked up and laughed. They were idiots what could you expect from them. They were teenage boys who were going to do whatever they wanted. Louis walked over and brushed himself off intending to just fix his jacket. My laugh filled his ears and a smile spread across his face.

"Stunning just stunning. Unbelievable prefect." He eyes looked over to the guys. "Don't you think so mates?" The boys all agreed, but why would they deny, they'd never hurt a girls feelings. It was way out of their nature to do that. My cheeks flushed a slight shade of red that seemed to match the color of Louis' tie as I glanced in the mirror. I never got shy or embarrassed but like I said I had a feeling this night was going to be a long one. That meant this night was gonna be different, unlike the rest. Louis' lips touched my cheek and I felt all the guys watching it felt like the room had went silent, it felt like an eternity. It was weird it was like those moments in movies where they slow everything down and your thought just seems to be all that you can hear. I could see the guys mouths moving but I could hear nothing it was crazy but amazing. Soon the feeling had left and I saw the boys attention direct to the top of the stairs as all the girls appeared.